Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nickbluefox

Dunk??!!

Maybe it’s me but there’s a Matt Mills feeling about this one.  It might also be agent talk.

Would rather we stick with the players we have and not loan out Benkovic should Maguire leave. Dunk doesn’t fit with our recent recruitment of young players with huge potential and I’m not sure he would make us any better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

you surely must of seen how many mistakes Maguire mistakes in a positional sense  ?? 

Maguire offers different qualities to a lot of defenders but my point is just slotting Soyuncu as replacement to Maguire this season is taking a risk, I don't want maguire sold at all. Maguire is being touted as an £80m defender, Soyuncu isn't. 

Another major underwhelming pile of journalistic Bullshit, Dunk is nowhere near worth £40m plus we have better in Soyuncu and Benkovic along with Evans can’t see why we’d go let alone pay £40m for dunk defiantly a dunk in the bullshit column and I really hope this is just a lazy piece of journalism !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Hmmm must be true. I bet Southgate loved us interrupting training to tell him. Obviously the club can't wait to get rid of him. 

Everything on these forums are only rumours. There's so much crap being banded about, but its just a discussion until they happen. Even the Leicester  Mercury reporting it, but they spout a load of drivel as well. 

We're just going to have to wait and see, as with all the gossip. 

18 hours ago, dylanlegend said:

As Trump says ‘FAKE NEWS’.

why would we pay 40m for Dunk but not tielemens 

Just found out it’s not £40m it’s 40,000 Hobnobs and a gallon of warm milk But they are willing to accept it on instalments and broken hobnobs too !!:ph34r:

Edited by justfoxes

43 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Just found out it’s not £40m it’s 40,000 Hobnobs and a gallon of warm milk But they are willing to accept it on instalments and broken hobnobs too !!:ph34r:

How many DPM..do we get out of him???

Dunks per minute

If we really do get Arse Raped & mugged buying Dunk it’d be like trading an Audi R8 for a clapped out Fiat 500 with 4 flat tyres and a dodgy exhaust !!

Underwhelming & Unambitious as Fuch :frusty:signing no thanks LCFC but then not a year goes by we waste £Millions on an underwhelming over priced under achieving lack of quality Lemon ? signing or three !!

Heaven help us whoever keeps buying these Lemons needs sacking !!:frusty:

4 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

If we really do get Arse Raped & mugged buying Dunk it’d be like trading an Audi R8 for a clapped out Fiat 500 with 4 flat tyres and a dodgy exhaust !!

Underwhelming & Unambitious as Fuch :frusty:signing no thanks LCFC but then not a year goes by we waste £Millions on an underwhelming over priced under achieving lack of quality Lemon ? signing or three !!

Relax. This is bull pooh of the highest quality.  We have 4 better CB’s under 22 YOA within our ranks already so wasting anything on this Fiat does not make any sense whatsoever.  We have to give Top some credit!

14 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Well when we’ve played them I was always very impressed with Dunk. A commanding and strong presence at the back.

Your car comparison is ludicrous.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Well when we’ve played them I was always very impressed with Dunk. A commanding and strong presence at the back.

Your car comparison is ludicrous.

Dunk is easily in Brighton's Top 3 best players, and they have a decent squad despite abysmal coaching this season. 

18 hours ago, The Guvnor said:

Look Brendan, you haven't been here long and this is the way it works. You look at the transfer thread, if the consensus is the player's sh#t then swerve, if we like, you have permiision to buy.

Got it!

Seems legit to me ?‍♂️

9 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Dunk is easily in Brighton's Top 3 best players, and they have a decent squad despite abysmal coaching this season. 

But a totally underwhelming rumour defiantly no where near the £40m being touted !! 

• Like 1