Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Poznan34

Denis Bouanga

Doesn't look good enough in my five mins of research.

There are two players this club desperately need for the start of next season, Tielemans ideally is one of them and the second is the best attacking wide player we can get. The sort of player who becomes our best wide attacking player by a distance. Easier said than done but if our club is to progress this season then that's what we need. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

There are two players this club desperately need for the start of next season, Tielemans ideally is one of them and the second is the best attacking wide player we can get. The sort of player who becomes our best wide attacking player by a distance. Easier said than done but if our club is to progress this season then that's what we need. 

Obviously on a different level but I guess the relative requirement is the same.  We were in exactly the same position when Rodgers came in and he went out and got Sinclair who was markedly superior to anything we had in the wide areas at the time.

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I am surprised it's not Teji Savanier from Nimes whose been linked as his assists tally is one of the highest in Europe. 14 assists!

This fella has managed 8 goals in a poor team. 

Proper mentalist as well, its a yes from me. Too many nancyboys in the side now so we need a loose cannon.

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I am surprised it's not Teji Savanier from Nimes whose been linked as his assists tally is one of the highest in Europe. 14 assists!

This fella has managed 8 goals in a poor team. 

His name keeps popping up on WhoScored. He's got a ridiculously good rating on there. I wondered if he was bit of a hidden gem or just happened to tick virtually every box that scores you highly on there.

On 10/06/2019 at 14:22, Gerard said:

We have the best in ................

Albrighton..and many fans just don't know or see it..!!

Shame..!!

Edited by fuchsntf

5 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Lack of goals

With the B.Rodgers...new set up,he might just up his own ante..

but let's be honest we need more goals from everywhere..a good midfield group has to produce at least 25 goal between them.

A striking pair/ striker with winger 35-42 goals between them. From the defence 10-12 goals..then we can chase top 5..

Or we have many 1-0s,but a great defence....sort of simples really...but it's all nice close season banter..it all gets tasty..when we start to actually sell & buy,until then it's all  fairycake rumours..or a famous Baldrich cunning plan,that doesn't involve turnips or amusing shaped parsnips...

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

With the B.Rodgers...new set up,he might just up his own ante..

but let's be honest we need more goals from everywhere..a good midfield group has to produce at least 25 goal between them.

A striking pair/ striker with winger 35-42 goals between them. From the defence 10-12 goals..then we can chase top 5..

Or we have many 1-0s,but a great defence....sort of simples really...but it's all nice close season banter..it all gets tasty..when we start to actually sell & buy,until then it's all  fairycake rumours..or a famous Baldrich cunning plan,that doesn't involve turnips or amusing shaped parsnips...

For the turnip and parsnip bit.?

16 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

We have the best in ................

Albrighton..and many fans just don't know or see it..!!

Shame..!!

Give over. Two goals and two assists in 27 league games. Useful against the big boys when we need a more defensive shape but he’s a huge part of why we’ve struggled to break down resolute sides with his aimless hoofing and reluctance to get forward and support the attack. Just imagine if he was held to anywhere near the same standards as Gray...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They always shoot the messenger..!!

Last season alone..After /before injury,Albrighton was provider of 16 clear cut chances,that his teammates like Vardy missed..fews fan take that into account..it's all about the assist being converted...He is one of the best crossers in the league,and only in poor movent in front of him,does he revert to

Hoof ball..!!

In the last 2 season's,if our forwards had converted,then the assist count would go up...but its the nature of the beast,that's football,but some always look for a blame factor...

On 12/06/2019 at 09:52, fuchsntf said:

They always shoot the messenger..!!

Last season alone..After /before injury,Albrighton was provider of 16 clear cut chances,that his teammates like Vardy missed..fews fan take that into account..it's all about the assist being converted...He is one of the best crossers in the league,and only in poor movent in front of him,does he revert to

Hoof ball..!!

In the last 2 season's,if our forwards had converted,then the assist count would go up...but its the nature of the beast,that's football,but some always look for a blame factor...

His assist numbers aren’t actually that bad. Around 6-8 which i think are standard. It’s the goals which are the problem.

if albrighton had numbers like; 7 goals / 7 assists I don’t think we’d need an upgrade. It’s the 4 goals he’s managed in about 70 league games over the last 2 seasons which is the problem. 

& it’s pointless him being the best crosser of the ball because that’s not how we play. Him aimlessly chucking balls in the box would suit slimani but not vardy. 

Edited by Meat and 2 veg

4 hours ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

His assist numbers aren’t actually that bad. Around 6-8 which i think are standard. It’s the goals which are the problem.

if albrighton had numbers like; 7 goals / 7 assists I don’t think we’d need an upgrade. It’s the 4 goals he’s managed in about 70 league games over the last 2 seasons which is the problem. 

& it’s pointless him being the best crosser of the ball because that’s not how we play. Him aimlessly chucking balls in the box would suit slimani but not vardy. 

But his crosses,often have a Leicester player challenging,and Vardy has scored ,more than 1 header crossed by albrighton..

Plus when we are attacking especially in the 2nd half,with our CBs,these Moves are now becoming dangerous...with both Evans & Maguire...and for the 1st time,in a longtime look a damn sight more dangerous...we have to convert more in these attacks..