Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

The idea that this is the 'final'bid is what concerns me. And it seems well below the 40 million they wanted.

Very, very nervous.

In our favour I guess is Youri wants to come, and Man Utd isn't super keen AND Monaco wan't rid. Still, I'll be a bundle of nerves until this is sorted

2 minutes ago, Suffolk exile said:

Oh wow!

I honestly cannot remember being this excited during a window before. Apart from when I thought that we had signed Trevor Sinclair, only to find out that it was Frank instead..........

I cannot remember being this excited about a window since I had the house double glazed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tanya said:

Interesting that Percy is saying we are paying 40 quid, when we are hearing the bid is more likely to be 38 Euros. That said, I'm starting to feel VERY optimistic now.

Even I could afford that

2 minutes ago, Tanya said:

Interesting that Percy is saying we are paying 40 quid, when we are hearing the bid is more likely to be 38 Euros. That said, I'm starting to feel VERY optimistic now.

Very cheap.