Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

5 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

So this more to follow bit. When’s that actually happening? 

It isn't..... It will be forgotten, unless we sign a striker ofcourse. Then, no matter who it is or when it happens, it'll be claimed that was the info they were talking about the whole time. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

It isn't..... It will be forgotten, unless we sign a striker ofcourse. Then, no matter who it is or when it happens, it'll be claimed that was the info they were talking about the whole time. 

Just wish they’d name drop. That’s all, not a lot to ask ?

22 minutes ago, ProfuseFootball said:

Not sure if anything new, but seems fee agreed so surely a matter of days away? 

Translated:

Leicester City and AS Monaco reach an agreement for Youri Tielemans to be Fox as of this month of July. The transfer has been closed at £ 40m

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Translated:

Leicester City and AS Monaco reach an agreement for Youri Tielemans to be Fox as of this month of July. The transfer has been closed at £ 40m

Lovely.

8 minutes ago, L3n9a said:

Manchester United fans in meltdown:D

A guilty pleasure for this transfer window. I wish ill on no-one........but..............a 'yanited' meltdown, followed by another disastrous season. 

image.jpeg.93f1d9692f5be90d4d3150548dd5a45a.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KingsX said:

716780396_SWJR.JPG.5a471df1fac174b68d1a0d883b005836.JPG

- We used to be 98 pound weaklings.  When we tried playing football on the beach, the bullies kicked us all over the place.  But no more!

- That’s right Susie!  LESTERINE pumped us up.  It’s nature’s purest Filbert oil.  We just mix it with Red Bull, vodka, charlie and Muay Thai workouts.  And look at us now!

- I love the beach now Jonny!  The hotties from Monaco are checking us out … the Mancs are sooo jealous!  And those big bullies?  The Geordies drop their stuff and run away.  And those horrid Scots bhoys just stay home and pick on little kids.

- Everyone is trying LESTERINE.  That’s right, it’s now on sale at Old Trafford too!  Get some today!

I’m not sure if this is genius or drivel. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Indeed, but sometimes the mad are wise beyond their own knowing. I don’t think this is one of those tunes. 

It looks like something you'd find on a bathroom wall written in human faeces just before they went and shot up their school

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 1