Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

3 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

What about haikus?

Are my bits of poetry

Worth being let free?

There once was a haiku from the T

Nearly as good as poe-try

The words were great

and she wasnt too late

But now its just limericks, sad-ly

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

716780396_SWJR.JPG.5a471df1fac174b68d1a0d883b005836.JPG

- We used to be 98 pound weaklings.  When we tried playing football on the beach, the bullies kicked us all over the place.  But no more!

- That’s right Susie!  LESTERINE pumped us up.  It’s nature’s purest Filbert oil.  We just mix it with Red Bull, vodka, charlie and Muay Thai workouts.  And look at us now!

- I love the beach now Jonny!  The hotties from Monaco are checking us out … the Mancs are sooo jealous!  And those big bullies?  The Geordies drop their stuff and run away.  And those horrid Scots bhoys just stay home and pick on little kids.

- Everyone is trying LESTERINE.  That’s right, it’s now on sale at Old Trafford too!  Get some today!

This might be my new profile pic. 

Susan is a f'ing legend. What a boss. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

I’m not sure if this is genius or drivel. 

3 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Definitely the latter!

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Looks like the ramblings of a mad man

Hey, if footy humor was easy, we’d see more of it.  I do my best. 

FT has always been more given to humor than other forums.  And much funnier IMO.  Leicester folk, like Clevelanders, are naturals at gallows humor. 

That plus the anonymity, makes me happy to post off-the-wall insanity.  (But then afraid to sign back on -- clearly with good reason :S)  In my lucid moments I do realize it’s not what most people want from the board.  I’ll try to keep a lid on it.

Back to transfer news, and other folks’ drivel ...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KingsX said:

Hey, if footy humor was easy, we’d see more of it.  I do my best. 

FT has always been more given to humor than other forums.  And much funnier IMO.  Leicester folk, like Clevelanders, are naturals at gallows humor. 

That plus the anonymity, makes me happy to post off-the-wall insanity.  (But then afraid to sign back on -- clearly with good reason :S)  In my lucid moments I do realize it’s not what most people want from the board.  I’ll try to keep a lid on it.

Back to transfer news, and other folks’ drivel ...

I didn't say I don't enjoy it lol

• Thanks 1