Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gazagac

Are Yanited this arrogant?

2 hours ago, 4everfox said:

I think if you've got your head screwed on you'd be mad to leave a settled side with a great team spirit and high potential for the forthcoming season for Man United. They're hardly a step up currently. We should be looking to finish above these arrogant clowns (again) this season.

This!.. 

And let's be honest I think we'd be disappointed if we don't finish above them and The Arse and possibly Chelski.. 4th is very doable! 

8 Hours - 55 Minutes - 20 Seconds ......................Until Manchester United's open training session

The strap on this mornings news...

A ****ing countdown clock, to a training session, for a preseason, game against a league 2 equivalent side!

Here's some hard data proving that Man U are one of the stupidest clubs in the transfer market:

image.thumb.png.b0684338063aa397d24c414a5c890b61.png

Basically, Man U recruit famous players at inflated prices (Pogba, Sanchez...) instead of looking for talent they can develop (Maddison, Tielemans ...). So they burn through money and don't get a good return. No wonder they are falling to the mid table. 

The two clubs with the smartest recruitment? Man City and Liverpool of course. 

If Man U drop 85 million on Maguire it shows they are as stupider than ever. 

(Link to original article: https://www.economist.com/game-theory/2019/05/12/how-manchester-city-came-to-rule-english-football )

Edited by Pete from the USA
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Couldn't agree more with this. There's having an "arrogance" about you and knowing you're a brilliant player, like a Ronaldo or a Messi.

But, especially with Ronaldo, you see him appreciate that without the team there would be no success. 

There is no 'I' in team, even if this is sarcasm or irony from her, but it's certainly not what should be a model to younger people. No one 'deserves' to win. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Couldn't agree more with this. There's having an "arrogance" about you and knowing you're a brilliant player, like a Ronaldo or a Messi.

But, especially with Ronaldo, you see him appreciate that without the team there would be no success. 

There is no 'I' in team, even if this is sarcasm or irony from her, but it's certainly not what should be a model to younger people. No one 'deserves' to win. 

Pretty self-centred to be honest - hope she's embarrassed seeing that do the rounds.

7 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Thanks @Pete from the USA - very interesting article :thumbup:

And I see it took you three minutes to post it on Red Cafe  lol  Good work

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/transfer-chat.440251/page-11#post-24383571

The response should be more edifying than their Vardy v Rashford debate.

3 minutes ago, KingsX said:

And I see it took you three minutes to post it on Red Cafe  lol  Good work

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/transfer-chat.440251/page-11#post-24383571

The response should be more edifying than their Vardy v Rashford debate.

image.jpeg.25af02b3342766199fa94cf0555c5286.jpeg

I cannot help it. The situation on Red Cafe is a complete circus at present.

Never seen such a large group of entitled fans in denial at the same time before.

Guess its some form of Schadenfraude or ambulance chasing...

(Must see shrink :huh: )

3 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Pretty self-centred to be honest - hope she's embarrassed seeing that do the rounds.

I think if embarassment was something she felt it would've been so a long time ago. 

On 10/07/2019 at 12:14, Rusko187 said:

You know you're getting older and having to google what something is, just to keep up with the kids! 

I'm 33 and have no idea what a TikTok Creator is :crylaugh:

In my day we called them clockmakers didn’t we or is that something else lol. 

It’s great to see their demise and I can’t see it changing. They don’t have the foundations we have so it will be much the same for them next season. A poor structure and ownership, the players having control of what is going on, a total reversal of what happened under Ferguson.

I can’t see where it is going to end for them. 

Bet Sir Alex Ferguson is rather livid that the progress of the club has declined since his departure.

Seems like a shambles of a club currently, at the top.

Their situation is akin to a well-known luxury high street business that is struggling to be savvy with finance; one that is declining and losing support due to the company spending over the odds on stock etc that has led them into trouble and their status that has been known for decades is in decline and seriously queationed.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

20 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Bet Sir Alex Ferguson is rather livid that the progress of the club has declined since his departure.

Seems like a shambles of a club currently, at the top.

Their situation is akin to a well-known luxury high street business that is struggling to be savvy with finance; one that is declining and losing support due to the company spending over the odds on stock etc that has led them into trouble and their status that has been known for decades is in decline and seriously queationed.

Primark ?

• Haha 1

Probably an unpopular opinion but got no time for women’s football. Couldn’t give a **** about it. The last USA team that won the World Cup getting beaten by Dallas U15’s team is everything you need to know for me. I’ve seen better footballers in the Leicestershire Senior League. 

On 12/07/2019 at 09:10, Rob1742 said:

It’s great to see their demise and I can’t see it changing. They don’t have the foundations we have so it will be much the same for them next season. A poor structure and ownership, the players having control of what is going on, a total reversal of what happened under Ferguson.

I can’t see where it is going to end for them. 

Really? They have over a half billion global fans. They make so much cash that the Glazers, despite spending SO MUCH MONEY, are actually taking out of the club rather than the other way around. All they need is a competent DOF. Sure, might take a few years to turn around, but they will always be one of the biggest clubs in the world. 

3 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Probably an unpopular opinion but got no time for women’s football. Couldn’t give a **** about it. The last USA team that won the World Cup getting beaten by Dallas U15’s team is everything you need to know for me. I’ve seen better footballers in the Leicestershire Senior League. 

I see that thrown around all the time, and in fairness, it was a friendly.  Someone who I talked to watched it and said the women's team was basically just focusing on team structure and stuff. I'll concede that the standard is really not good though.