Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grebfromgrebland

Also In The News

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

Prince Andrew having a mare.

What a bell end.

What? He's not been caught in the act in the royal stables now, has he?! :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Going to Pizza Express obviously.

Perhaps he could wangle an advertising role with Pizza Express.

There are precedents for celebrities turning adversity into advertising for pizza, without it harming their careers.....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

21205784-0-image-a-61_1574177017747.jpg

Yeah - ever heard of Photoshop?

lol

And to the newspapers and TV stations sharing this picture - I salute you for falling for this fake. Just shows how degenerated parts of the media have become.

Think its a joke mate.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, String fellow said:

So Corbyn would cede the Chagos Islands to Mauritius. Why does that guy always bat against Britain? Look out Gibraltarians and Falklanders, you might soon both have to learn Spanish! (Perhaps he'd like France to have the Channel Islands as well.)

Yes, he wants the UK to abide by a UN resolution rather than flouting it and allowing Diego Garcia to be used as a torture black site by the friends across the pond:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50511847

Of course, the UN actually has zero teeth to enforce such things so the UK is free to ignore it if they like - but lets not pretend that such a situation is being continued by the UK for any other benefit than realpolitik or that it is in any way similar to Gibraltar or the Falklands.

• Thanks 2

On 18/11/2019 at 10:06, MC Prussian said:

Prince Andrew was allegedly VERY good friends with Epstein. And it is implied that he did participate in sexual intercourse with minors on a regular basis.

To your last question: If the allegations turn out to be true (and Prince Andrew has done a very poor job at dispelling them), then the likelihood of himself knowing a lot about the sex trafficking is rather high.

A friend of mine's grandson is currently banged up for serious offences no more or less than Prince Andrew is accused of.

If this government is not above the law then the Royal Family should not be either.

The alleged offences were committed in this country.

At the moment there is a deafening silence from the police. If I were a police officer interviewing the prince under oath and his behaviour was similar to his TV interview with Emily Maitlis I would be thinking - guilty as hell and I have to get to the bottom of this.