Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grebfromgrebland

Also In The News

The BBC Royal Correspondents are usually super-cautious in what they say about the Royal Family.

But they were pretty outspoken about Andrew earlier. They were basically implying that he is widely seen as massively arrogant and lacking in self-awareness, and that this car crash interview comes as no surprise....

They were reckoning that the decision to do the interview would have been taken by Andrew himself, against all advice from Buckingham Palace, media advisers etc.

I've only seen excerpts but what I've seen is seriously cringeworthy. What was his word, "unbecoming" to go and stay with a convicted sex offender? :blink:

And no regrets about his friendship with Epstein as it had brought him benefits and good contacts, or words to that effect?!

He'd also better have some records to back these claims about a medical condition preventing him from sweating & that he was definitely in a Pizza Express in Woking on a specific date in 2001....

Mind you, that photo does look a bit dubious to me.....unless he's got a very long left arm, his body shape doesn't look right to have his arm around the girl's waist.

I wonder if it was a selfie that's been tampered with? Mind you, he was clearly good mates with Epstein & Ms. Maxwell, and seems to have met the girl....and seems to not take Epstein's conduct seriously, whatever he did or didn't do himself.

I can't think the interview could have gone any worse.  He would have been better off his advisers storming in & stopping the interview.

So much bullshit, it's difficult to know where to start.  It was a complete car crash & it has finished him (not that he was very popular or did a lot in the first place).  Somehow the royal family need to fvck him off :ph34r:

I thought Emily Maitlis was excellent though

I've not really followed anything about this Prince Andrew/Epstein thing until I heard about the interview and what was going on last night, 'car crash' etc...

- What exactly has Prince Andrew done wrong? Is he implicated through what Epstein did?

- Is Prince Andrew also a sex-offender but has it just been kept under wraps through being a royal etc?

- Did Prince Andrew know about all the offences Epstein committed?

16 hours ago, StanSP said:

I've not really followed anything about this Prince Andrew/Epstein thing until I heard about the interview and what was going on last night, 'car crash' etc...

- What exactly has Prince Andrew done wrong? Is he implicated through what Epstein did?

- Is Prince Andrew also a sex-offender but has it just been kept under wraps through being a royal etc?

- Did Prince Andrew know about all the offences Epstein committed?

Prince Andrew was allegedly VERY good friends with Epstein. And it is implied that he did participate in sexual intercourse with minors on a regular basis.

To your last question: If the allegations turn out to be true (and Prince Andrew has done a very poor job at dispelling them), then the likelihood of himself knowing a lot about the sex trafficking is rather high.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Prince Andrew was allegedly VERY good friends with Epstein. And it is implied that he did participate in sexual intercourse with minors on a regular basis.

To your last question: If the allegations turn out to be true (and Prince Andrew has done a very poor job at dispelling them), then the likelihood of himself knowing a lot about the sex trafficking is rather high.

54 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

The victims and their families will rejoice - and rightly so.

Absolute nonsense of the highest order, Prince Andrew never did anything of the sort, he's completely innocent, we know this as fact because he was tucking in to Woking's finest diavolo romana when it all kicked off. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

I've only seen excerpts but what I've seen is seriously cringeworthy. What was his word, "unbecoming" to go and stay with a convicted sex offender? :blink:

Emily Maitlis' face when he said this.

She just couldn't hide her disgust.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Absolute nonsense of the highest order, Prince Andrew never did anything of the sort, he's completely innocent, we know this as fact because he was tucking in to Woking's finest diavolo romana when it all kicked off. 

youll change your tune when his evidence is corroborated...

I seen im there

Image result for little britain tracksuit"

The ponce Andrew story comes as no surprise when you consider these people are raised to believe they are superior to everyone else. "Born to reign over us". Unfortunately the CROWN courts have always protected their status in this country and prevented them from seeing the justice they deserve. 

Rumors have circulated for as long as I can remember not just about Andrew but a lot of the others. FBI files identified Lord Mountbatten as a pedophile with a perversion for young boys in school uniform. Mountbatten, the uncle of Phillip and erm, 'cousin' of Elizabeth, was described by Charles as the 'grandfather I never had' and 'mentor'. Groomer would probably be more appropriate.

0fae8a1e5366158fed16b681c705a8ef.jpg.987a332ee142075adf9f6f699768fcc4.jpg

Seems Mountbatten passed this love down well to Charles, who became big mates with Savile. Surrounded by secret services and now 100% fact that it was well known what uncle Jimmy was doing way back to the 70's.

On Savile's 80th birthday, Charles sent Savile a nice box of cigars and a card which read "Nobody will ever know what you have done for this country"

Cryptic. 

There seems to have always been this smoke around the royal family, is there any fire, I think so, Andrew is just one of many in my view, sorry to go slightly off subject, but I thoroughly detest this inbred bunch

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Finnegan said:

He’s so fond of Pizza Express that he’s known in the family as dough balls

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50468025

I guess this doesn't change much, really - the US has been treating them as functionally legal for the last four decades anyway.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-50466038

Seems like threatening the bottom line does sometimes yield results.

"But muh freedom to make LGBT folks lives a misery in whatever (legal) way I can"......my friend, read Poppers Paradox of Tolerance.

On 19/11/2019 at 01:30, leicsmac said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50468025

I guess this doesn't change much, really - the US has been treating them as functionally legal for the last four decades anyway.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-50466038

Seems like threatening the bottom line does sometimes yield results.

"But muh freedom to make LGBT folks lives a misery in whatever (legal) way I can"......my friend, read Poppers Paradox of Tolerance.

It's tricky isnt it.  Hard to call yourself a liberal if you bully people into not doing what they believe in.