Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moseeds

Jon Rudkin Appreciation Thread

I used to hate on the guy regularly but he's won me over in the last couple of years. we've had some right dog-shit players but he's also bought in some class players and when we've absolutely had to sell we've made **** loads of profit.

fair play

• Like 2

1st part of this has been executed to perfection. £80/85m for Slabhead is absolute madness.

Absolutely need to nail part 2 now with the incomings. Absolute quality winger, central midfielder and Centre Half replacement if BR deems it necessary and we've done very very well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LinekersLugs said:

You lot must be mental ?

£20m to Hull to buy him 

further 10m in wages 

another £18m to hull in sell on clause 

£5m+ to agents 

£40m to replace him 

total cost 90m+ !!!! 

we have MADE nothing from this deal 

we would have been better off paying him £200k a week and keeping him FFS 

and your applauding the man that sold him , give me strength 

2nd summer in a row we have sold our best player  

Either you don't watch any Leicester games or you have no idea. Maybe our best CB yes but not best player. He is only 1 of 11.

He is not irreplaceable, getting £80m for him, allbeit with some deductions to Hull, agents etc, is great business. We have good young players in our ranks and I hope they get the nod and we don't spend a big whack on an average player.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

You lot must be mental ?

£20m to Hull to buy him 

further 10m in wages 

another £18m to hull in sell on clause 

£5m+ to agents 

£40m to replace him 

total cost 90m+ !!!! 

we have MADE nothing from this deal 

we would have been better off paying him £200k a week and keeping him FFS 

and your applauding the man that sold him , give me strength 

2nd summer in a row we have sold our best player  

He cost us £12m up front and another £5m in bonuses. His initial wage with us was £45k a week so a year of that was £2m, plus a year on £90k a week so total wages = £6.5m. We have to pay Hull 12.5% of the total profit on him so £85m - £17m = £68m x 12.5% = £8.5m. We potentially have already replaced him with Soyuncu and Benkovic. I imagine the money we get from this is going to be used on strengthening our attacking areas, you just love to see it.

• Like 3