Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

Just now, GorlestonFox said:

You are wrong. 

We don't have 2 adaquate strikers at the club. Let alone 3

Perez and iheanacho would be starters for half the premier league. They are more than capable deputies. It’s pretty disgraceful how this fan base treat our squad players.

This player has had me frustrated so many times. Hes god damn awful. He doesn't pick the obvious passes in the final third, dives like an idiot to the extent that it looks recently like the PL refs have been briefed about him, and thinks its sensible to prefer to try to pass around the opposition 1m away rather 2 or 3. Utterly useless.

Crap today, but he isn’t a striker.

Games like today proved more than ever how massive Vardy is for us, plus the fact that we need to get in a proper back up number 9.

Perez and Nacho are not the answer.

Honking. Came to life abit after we conceded the second, but before and after that completely useless. Lose the ball within 3 seconds of it getting to him, bouncing off his shin into the air. Non existent.

Have to admit Leeds did a good job on him, aggressive press which he can't deal with but you want a reaction if it's not going his way and he just sunk back into his shell. Should've took him of, not sure why he started because it was similar against Everton.

If he can't add much on the wing, can't find a place in behind the striker and can't step into the front line role when needed I don't really see the point in him being here. Expensive backup/utility who doesn't add much, shrinks under pressure.

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

And if Iheanacho starts he would become the scapegoat. People can’t accept that we don’t have 3 vardys in the squad 

That's because it's glaringly obvious that neither are good enough for a top 7 Premier League centre forward role.

We don't need 3 Vardy's - just 1 Vardy and 1 competent back up who carries an attacking threat.

Perez is too slow and too lightweight to lead the line. He’s got some neat and tidy touches, works hard but that’s not enough. For me he’s back up to Maddison or a 2nd striker in a two up front (a system we don’t play.) 

Edited by funkyrobot
  • Like 1

Awful. Absolutely awful. For some reason i have never really taken to Perez since he has been at the club. He is so inconsistent. He offers so little to the team other than running around a lot i don't really see what else he brings to the table? 

Really fortunate that we got two injuries so he managed to see out the 90 minutes. 

• Thanks 1

Square peg in a round hole. Just not up to playing the lone striker or wide when required and way down the pecking order as a No 10. Lack of pace a big problem and looks like we might have another White Elephant in our midst. 

Edited by l444ry

2 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

That's because it's glaringly obvious that neither are good enough for a top 7 Premier League centre forward role.

We don't need 3 Vardy's - just 1 Vardy and 1 competent back up who carries an attacking threat.

We aren’t going to get a top seven striker to play back up for vardy. We are not Man Utd or Man City. Look at spurs, they struggle to get back up for Kane. Perez and Iheanacho are the best we can realistically expect to play a back up role.