Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Very well put. Fofana has all the attributes to get to the very top of the game, but needs to learn positioning and composure. His aggressive defending style is brilliant to watch, but needs to learn that he doesn't need to do it every time.

Honestly in just his 30 minute cameo, Soyuncu reminded of Franco Baresi. A commanding centre back who is immaculate on the ball and contributes to the team in both an attacking and defensive capacity. He played a superb cross field pass to Albrighton in the second half that was gorgeous.

...with his weaker foot. Classy player. 

• Like 1

I love him.  I love Fofana too.  And I love Evans.  And I admit to A bit of a crush on Amartey.

But we need someone to sit on the bench.  Or the bench would be wasted.

Being a Leicester fan is so good sometimes.  I feel sorry for people who support other teams.  Especially Tottenham fans.

1 hour ago, Jaspa said:

Thing about Fofana is he's still abit rash, which Caglar used to be. He's come on today and just added some cool, calm aggression. Very classy defender.

Agree with this. 

Soyuncu used to be a bit rash when he first came. Two years on, and he looks like an experienced top 6 Premier League defender. Fofana is going through the same phase as Soyuncu did. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Agree with this. 

Soyuncu used to be a bit rash when he first came. Two years on, and he looks like an experienced top 6 Premier League defender. Fofana is going through the same phase as Soyuncu did. 

What a wonderful dilemma to have eh?

• Like 1