urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

14 minutes ago, shailen said:

I like the passion from him but he can't express himself in that manner. Instead he should be having a go at his team mates for conceding two like goals like that in less then 2 mins. 

The second was his fault ..... maybe that was his way of having a go at himself ! 

Clearly seething like the rest of us from the Schmeichal blunder and a weak second. Saw the red mist and nibbled at Wilsons pure gamesmanship with the cheeky shove (which was a booking in itsself). Him and Evans have been simply superb this season for me, he will be a huge miss as we dont have anyone to fill their shoes anywhere near their level.

• Like 4

He's been brilliant most of the season next to Evans but less convincing each time we've moved to a back three, I thought it was because he was moved onto the right earlier in the season but the same has happened staying left of the three in the last few matches.

• Like 2

I think he knew we were ****ed - no way were we scoring 2 without Nacho on the pitch - and lashed out in anger.

Stupid, but I almost can't blame him, because I felt nearly that angry myself just watching the game.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Let’s be honest, he’s always had the potential for this but I didn’t expect it at the most important point in his career so far.

If this is his mentality when the going gets tough then sell him, Fergie would.

Would he? Rooney did alright

Think Soyunchu and Evans have both looked pretty poor since the restart after having good seasons earlier on. Both have been directly at fault for a few goals and Kasper has had to get them out of trouble too often (not today of course) and we've severely lacked defensive leadership over the second half of the season and been conceding too many soft goals since Christmas (we're 14th in the 2020 table).

However I really don't think the back 3 suits either Soyunchu or Evans at all. Both look completely lost in it.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Twat

? The guy apologises and this is all you can say? Both him and Kasper have the balls to at least come out and apologies (what else can they really do now?) but BR still thinks it's not his fault at all and it's all to do with his players? 

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Still a huge twat for doing it and I stick by what I said, if it’s a sign of what can happen then move him on.

Calm down. His discipline has been pretty good this season, and so has his defending. Talk about an over reaction. BR is so much more at fault for todays results than anyone on the pitch - but he's not taking any blame.

• Like 1