Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Bournemouth H Post Match Thread 3 - 1

2 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

He’ll put something inspirational on Instagram #MUFC, just to remind everyone he’s a Man Utd player. 

yeah i loved the guy but all these mufc posts are getting ridiculous. ive had to unfollow him from social media. never did this while at leicester. i really hope we finish higher than them!

• Like 2

I think this formation could work with Perez in place of either Barnes or Albrighton - he can play wide if the formation is properly set up for it.  But the point is that the diamond doesn’t work, two holding mids doesn’t work.  Everything opens up when we play with width.

Chelsea and Man U. are entirely pedestrian - everything after Arsenal is there for the taking.  There’s no reason we shouldn’t be the ones to take it.

1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

I think this formation could work with Perez in place of either Barnes or Albrighton - he can play wide if the formation is properly set up for it.  But the point is that the diamond doesn’t work, two holding mids doesn’t work.  Everything opens up when we play with width.

Chelsea and Man U. are entirely pedestrian - everything after Arsenal is there for the taking.  There’s no reason we shouldn’t be the ones to take it.

agree! the only teams we need to be slightly more wary about are man city or liverpool, with the others i think we can get a few gd results

The Spuds game will be tougher than Manure. That’s not to say I’m taking Manure lightly because I’m not.  They can turn if it clicks, it just feels like a good time to play them before they get their sh/t together. We know Vardy is going to torment their No.5. 

Outside the the top two, Spuds have been a peters consistent performer for a few years. I’d take 4 from 6 out of these two. 

Edited by Mickey O'Neil

5 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

The ref would have to think it is a potential red card offense before it will be reviewed. I guess he thought it was unintentional follow through.

It was late and maybe should be yellow, there was no malice or intention, a few other went unnoticed, Bournemouth are no saints.

Anyone else feel knackered after football? I only park 20 mins away so im sure its not the walk but the exertion watching the game?

Great 3 points. Said itd be either 3-0 or 3-1 today just one of those games where we play like we did. Everyone pld well and i thought grey looked good when he came on too. 

Could easily be 3 wins and a draw but 2w 2d is a great start.

Brendan spot on with tactics and subs/timings. Clever management.

I don’t want this to seem reactive, as I’m sure he’ll make some howlers too...

but it makes such a difference having a manager like Rodgers who reads the game and changes things when he needs to, to control the game. More often than not he gets his tactics just right, and even when he doesn’t you can see he has a plan and what he’s trying to do. 

where to start.. so many positives!

we have more growth to come

we turned over a team not even getting out of third gear.

vardy back in form.

so many options in midfield to keep everyone on their toes.

Soyuncu

Ricky P

Chilly with a belter of a pass

Man U and Chelsea looking vulnerable- door is open for a Euro spot!

I love the whole team

The future is bright!!