Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Newcastle (H) Pre Match

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Lets just have a bit of a reality check - we couldn’t beat their weakened team with a very strong side 

Think we need to score in the first half or it could get very frustrating.....

remember no madders aswell 

patience required by the fans ....  

Agreed, lets be positive and get behind the players, the fans can play a massive part as well, 

If Soyuncu and Maddison are indeed injured, its imperative we try and get them fit for Liverpool but worst case is they miss the next two games and then with the international break after that it gives them a good few weeks to get fot for a much easier run of games that should shape our season.

6 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

A very basic graphic of how I see Saturdays teams lining up, formation.

lcfc.png

You all know that I'm not a poster who likes to make controversial comments or annoy people but can I say everything is wrong with that bus. It's not lying on its side but it looks like it should be. The destination is mirrored and yet the number seems to be the wrong way round and it has a green stripe. Please it's doing my head in.

4 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Praet is a must start here.  I have a suspicion once he settles he's going to prove one of the first names on the team sheet.

I'm happy to see what he has if Madders can't start but I really hope maddison does start. I wish I could share your "suspicion" about Praet but its way too early for me yet. I need to see he can live with the pace of the Prem before I even rate him above Matty James.

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

You all know that I'm not a poster who likes to make controversial comments or annoy people but can I say everything is wrong with that bus. It's not lying on its side but it looks like it should be. The destination is mirrored and yet the number seems to be the wrong way round and it has a green stripe. Please it's doing my head in.

I'm happy to see what he has if Madders can't start but I really hope maddison does start. I wish I could share your "suspicion" about Praet but its way too early for me yet. I need to see he can live with the pace of the Prem before I even rate him above Matty James.

This can happen with "Bendy Busses"...live with it :)

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, FIF said:

Matty James hasn't ever won Belgian Football of The Year 😂

• Like 1

Just a travel heads-up, CrossCountry have industrial action issues this weekend, affecting the Birmingham- Stansted route through Leicester. It has been suspended for Sunday so trains will be running but keep note of possible timetable changes.

• Thanks 1

Just been reading that Newcastle have four of the first team players back from injury for Saturday. We have to come out on the front foot as they can give anyone a good game on their day. I think this will be just as much a benchmark for our progress as last weekend against Spuds. Come on boys, let’s make a rel statement and show we mean business!:scarf:

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Gone mad if you think Evans won’t be starting after a Tuesday- Sunday rest. 

Who said he wasn't?  The response was to surprise expressed that he played a full 90 minutes in a blowout against an indifferent and overmatched opponent.

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

If Soyuncu and Maddison are indeed injured, its imperative we try and get them fit for Liverpool but worst case is they miss the next two games and then with the international break after that it gives them a good few weeks to get fot for a much easier run of games that should shape our season.

I hadn't heard about Soyuncu being injured. How bad ?

7 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I hadn't heard about Soyuncu being injured. How bad ?

Someone made reference to it yesterday, hopefully it's not true but it was reported from a left field source when Ndidi was injured way before any official report was made by the British media.