Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Dennis Praet

1 hour ago, SO1 said:

Oh I've been through this a million times. Opinions aren't facts. Even if you repeat it a thousand times. Look up the meaning of the word "anecdotal".

I'm not saying Rodgers is 100% 50% 25% in transfers. What I'm saying is that you don't know and neither does any body else.

I've followed the day to day goings on of Liverpool and Celtic as well so I'd say I have as good an idea as any other supporter.

Bottom line for me is that we are all just speculating. And that 's what this forum is for. Sorry:) but we all know nothing.

Maybe we are speculating, but the evidence shouldn't be discounted. The fact is that when Rodgers has gotten involved with transfers, the results have been mixed at best. Indeed that's even by his own admission, according to brucey.

33 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Maybe we are speculating, but the evidence shouldn't be discounted. The fact is that when Rodgers has gotten involved with transfers, the results have been mixed at best. Indeed that's even by his own admission, according to brucey.

Its always mixed. For everyone.

5 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Is he our best substitute ever?

It's a shame he's not a winger as I think he's better than Perez and Barnes.

He just has thr misfortune of being behind 2 of the best midfielders we've ever had in Maddison and Tielemans.

He's exactly the sort of squad player you want. I'd say alongside Choudhury they could both replace a top class player and the team would barely miss a beat. 

When BR says he prefers a smaller quality squad these are the sort of squad players he wants, Praet and Choudhury would walk into Arsenal's team tomorrow. 

• Like 1

I honestly think he'd improve every single squad in the league and he's unfortunate to have Tielemans and Maddison in such good form ahead of him. He seems physically incapable of giving the ball away. Superb player to bring on, especially today when we looked a bit overexcited after the goals went in and needed someone to calm things down a bit

• Like 1

I was calling for some more cover in midfield after the opener. Dennis comes on and shores us up, then we score shortly after.

Again!lol

I actually think he could replace any of our midfielders and we would be just as good, if slightly different due to the different skills our players have.

4 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

I was calling for some more cover in midfield after the opener. Dennis comes on and shores us up, then we score shortly after.

Again!lol

I actually think he could replace any of our midfielders and we would be just as good, if slightly different due to the different skills our players have.

Agree. Tielemans and Praet seem to play really well with each other as we saw a few games ago.

• Like 1

On 09/11/2019 at 02:48, Sampson said:

He just has thr misfortune of being behind 2 of the best midfielders we've ever had in Maddison and Tielemans.

I actually think he could play the right wing (he's performed in similar positions before) and I'd very much like to see him get the chance.

19 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

I actually think he could play the right wing (he's performed in similar positions before) and I'd very much like to see him get the chance.

I'm not 100% sure, but when he played on the wing at Anderlecht for a while, i think he came from the left. Maybe an Anderlecht fan can debunk or confirm that. But to be honest, i don't think he's a player to put on the wing. He would never be a true winger, and might not be able to show his full potential in that role. At least not in the role of a classic winger.

• Like 1

On 08/11/2019 at 17:48, Sampson said:

Ahem, Mahrez & Kante would like to have a word with you...

What a guy to have around for when the fixtures start to pile up in December.

Playing devil's advocate, I wonder if we bought this guy as a contingency plan, a la Soyuncu, for the pending departure of Maddison? If we miss out on Europe, Maddison will likely move on. If we get Europe, then we'll need the bigger squad anyway.

This club is run so bloody well :wub:

• Like 1