Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ben Chilwell

On 14/11/2019 at 22:53, twister said:

arrogant chelski fans on twitter claming he would just walk to them in the summer

I hope you lot slam a 100 million price tag on him and tell the chavs to piss off.

Rermemer how they treated drinkwater, enougth said.

To be fair....remember how Drinky treated us ?

Guest An Sionnach
11 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Only a matter of time before him and the spine of the team is ripped out the club. Before any one starts with the whole the club wont sell, if these guys want to go they will go.

No they won't , if we stay top six only the failures will go , I remember when Forest , Leeds , Villa and Sheffield Wed. were top six, you keep winning and they stay. We stay up there and we can attract players not lose them.

5 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

One of our best players. Apologies if any of you are triggered by my use of the word player. Some folk get awfully offended and what they think other people are offended at. I didn't even notice it was player rather than man to be honest until some nobber started foaming at the mouth over it. X 

the only time I've ever foamed at the mouth was when I was stung by a portuguese person of war, it wasn't pretty X

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m4DD0gg said:

Only a matter of time before him and the spine of the team is ripped out the club. Before any one starts with the whole the club wont sell, if these guys want to go they will go.

Stay positive.  Enjoy it while it lasts, we all know it won't last forever but it's a great time to be a Leicester City fan.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Aren't you just breath of fresh air, you must be fun at parties !

Some players may push for a move but if we have Champions League then most players will stay & we will probably become a place top ballers want to come to.

Players will recognize that with Brendan, a new training ground, a fantastic owner and top players this club is upwardly mobile.

Well said :scarf:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

Aren't you just breath of fresh air, you must be fun at parties !

Some players may push for a move but if we have Champions League then most players will stay & we will probably become a place top ballers want to come to.

Players will recognize that with Brendan, a new training ground, a fantastic owner and top players this club is upwardly mobile.

Keep dreaming.

I would wager money right now that chilwell and maddison will not be LCFC players at the start of next season champions league or not.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Keep dreaming.

I would wager money right now that chilwell and maddison will not be LCFC players at the start of next season champions league or not.

No players leave us if we are in Champions League next year. No chance. It will be a round of pay rises for current players and gentlemen agreements to leave the season after if they wish.

5 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

No players leave us if we are in Champions League next year. No chance. It will be a round of pay rises for current players and gentlemen agreements to leave the season after if they wish.

Erm no they won't. Brendan wouldn't pander to that rubbish,  would be a ridiculous way to run a football club. 

Edited by Collymore
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Mahrez leaving was apparently going to be the end of the world according to some Leicester fans . And we were going to struggle once selling Maguire according  to others . Both leaving has worked out pretty ok and we haven’t missed them in fact  we have improved as a team . 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Keep dreaming.

I will keep dreaming !!

Football supporters always dream.

I'm not saying that Chilwell & Madisson won't leave, I'm saying that there will be little reason for them to want to.

Personally I expect them both to stay but only time will tell on that one,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m4DD0gg said:

Keep dreaming.

I wouldn`t wager what you can`t afford Mr positive :-)   when the fun stops ........ STOP !

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest An Sionnach
2 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Keep dreaming.

I would be surprised if there are any major transfers at all either in January or July from any major club to another. Its becoming nearly impossible to arrange the financial side of it , Liverpool still haven't been paid for Countinho . How long did it take to sort out Maguire's transfer? Most of the yakking by the media is just bullshit.

I'm loving watching Ben Chilwell producing for Leicester and England now.

When he got his first cap there were still very understandable question marks about his defensive positioning and his end product going forward. Even going into the season, he was probably only just ahead of Danny Rose in the international pecking order.

His standout trait is the ability to carry the ball. He doesn't look rapid either, although he's obviously quick, but he almost glides over the surface of the pitch, and his control of the ball at his feet is exemplary.

But as this season has gone on it's noticable that he's really improved the defensive side of his game. He looks stronger and more confident. He's part of the stingiest defence in the Premier League right now as well. And he's added that end product to his game. He's a constant threat down that left-hand side. Three assists in 25 minutes against Montenegro was amazing, even though the quality of the opposition was poor. He also looked positive against Kosovo, putting a dangerous early ball across the deck that Kane and then Sterling should've probably done better with.

I think he's cemented his place as the best English left-back now, and his season is going from strength to strength. If he can keep this up, he could have a special season for club and country.

• Like 2

On 16/11/2019 at 20:58, Collymore said:

Erm no they won't. Brendan wouldn't pander to that rubbish,  would be a ridiculous way to run a football club. 

I thought that was what happened with Maguire and Mahrez when team were interested.  Both players given bumper contracts and told that if suitable offers were made the following season then they would be allowed to leave?  Correct me if i'm wrong.

On 16/11/2019 at 18:16, easilee said:

To be fair....remember how Drinky treated us ?

Thank God he did, £35m trousered.  Thanks Danny, that pays for a Maddison plus ten Jamie Vardys.  I'll not hear a word against him.

Chelsea rinsed almost as well as Man Utd were.

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1