Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ben Chilwell

1 hour ago, murphy said:

Thank God he did, £35m for trousered.  Thanks Danny, that pays for a Maddison plus ten Jamie Vardys.  I'll not hear a word against him.

Chelsea rinsed almost as well as Man Utd were.

Hahaaaa...!

You have a point.

Didn't seem like that at the time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abrasive fox said:

Liverpool bigging up their scouting network 😂

Hardly newsworthy? He was the england age group left back not playing for a top 6 club, all the big 6 do is try to pick those players off.

Unbelievable scouting from them though, add scouting to the list of things Liverpool invented.

Settle down. I've just been appointed Chief Scout at Liverpool and they think I'm a genius. Don't ruin this for me!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Only bookie to offer a price to stay after jan is paddy power and they’re offering 8/11 ....... that’s pretty generous seeing as the vast majority expect him to stay .......have to say I’m surprised by those odds (for comparison, madders is 4/9 which again seems quite generous)

Care to link. I’d do both of them. No way they leave in jan.

On 17/11/2019 at 22:16, Abrasive fox said:

Liverpool bigging up their scouting network 😂

Hardly newsworthy? He was the england age group left back not playing for a top 6 club, all the big 6 do is try to pick those players off.

Unbelievable scouting from them though, add scouting to the list of things Liverpool invented.

Also as the article makes reference Huddersfield had him on loan from us and by way of gratitude Wagner recommended Liverpool try to get him 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

Lovely little video. 

Have we hired someone from John Lewis? 

Haha can't believe we've jumped on the Christmas advert bandwagon.

However, the shot of Hamza Chilly and Barnes is awesome and I'm sure very inspiring for kids. Love that we've got three academy boys in our team 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, foxer said:

Haha can't believe we've jumped on the Christmas advert bandwagon.

However, the shot of Hamza Chilly and Barnes is awesome and I'm sure very inspiring for kids. Love that we've got three academy boys in our team 

I want parts 2 and 3 with Barnes and Choudhury. 

• Like 3

Call me crazy but does anyone think he possibly do a bale and convert in time to a LW position? Getting forward he's cracking and more often then not gets into good attacking positions, with the right coaching and working on his end product I don't see why not 

• Thanks 1

Just now, copunk said:

Call me crazy but does anyone think he possibly do a bale and convert in time to a LW position? Getting forward he's cracking and more often then not gets into good attacking positions, with the right coaching and working on his end product I don't see why not 

crazy

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, copunk said:

Errrrrrm..... No.

Just now, copunk said:

I think he actually started out more as a winger in his academy days but converted to wing back

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Are you suggesting we aren't a national draw... Eamonn based in Sheffield?

How can we compete with the mighty Franchise FC?

1 hour ago, LC/FC said:

Lovely little video. 

Extended cut, scene 1:

Young Ben goes back to school on the first day after the holidays wearing his brand new Leicester scarf. Chris, the school bully, who’s never seen his favourite team (Arsenal/ Manchester United/ Chelsea/ Liverpool) live turns to Ben:

”Leicester are shit”

Young Ben: “I’ll show him”

Scene fades to black

Enter right Nigel Pearson, Claudio Ranieri and Brendan Rodgers

The end. Based on a true story. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LC/FC said:

Lovely little video. 

Fantastic piece but theyve messed up slightly. On all the social media before you click on the link the thumbnail is Ben Chillwell... which gives away the ending. I cant have been the only one who knew what they were doing as soon as it started. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Fantastic piece but theyve messed up slightly. On all the social media before you click on the link the thumbnail is Ben Chillwell... which gives away the ending. I cant have been the only one who knew what they were doing as soon as it started. 

Gives away the ending?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MPH said:

Gives away the ending?

Yeah, like the whole point was that the audience didn’t know the kid grew up to be chillwell.  But seeing him at the start you know he’s involved. 

EDIT: Ignore me completely missed the part where he pointed to his name at school 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1