Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ben Chilwell

44 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Yeah, like the whole point was that the audience didn’t know the kid grew up to be chillwell.  But seeing him at the start you know he’s involved. 

EDIT: Ignore me completely missed the part where he pointed to his name at school 

Probably best if you give The Irishman a miss

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Yeah, like the whole point was that the audience didn’t know the kid grew up to be chillwell.  But seeing him at the start you know he’s involved. 

EDIT: Ignore me completely missed the part where he pointed to his name at school 

:D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Never agreed with a post more!

Two performances today at a staggeringly high level

I actually thought Evans was even better than Cags before he went off.  Absolute clinic.

Edited by Deeg67

He was borderline sensational yesterday, I love it when the opposition play wing backs as it gives him much more room to drive forward without losing confidence and checking back. His end product is night and day compared with several weeks ago. I've been proven wrong massively, keep it up Chillers. Mustard.

• Like 1

Like others I was on his case earlier in the season as in my opinion his performances had been poor to average at best compared to previously  .The good news is since his goal in the Southampton game he’s been like a knew player . Where as his crosses were constantly hitting the first man they are now flying into the box.with great accuracy.Where he was constantly looking nervous going forward and turning and passing  back  he’s now driving forward and taking players on . Yesterday was by far his best game of the season for me long may it continue 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Foxymcoxy said:

Glad everyone is starting to appreciate what we have but you should all be asking yourself why you were slating him in the first place! The guy is so young, so talented, coveted by huge clubs far and wide because of how promising his performances have been for a while now. He's upped his game recently, as was always going to happen given his age but if you're only just realising what a player we've got then you have a shite eye for football I'm afraid.

The criticism of Chilwell on here this season is nothing short of incredible.

Even for FT 

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 1

On 23/11/2019 at 12:07, Collymore said:

I've been a big critic of him in the past but have to hold my hands up and slap myself to think I wanted rid a few months a go 

He's been bloody amazing and back to his best. 

What a player and how wrong I was. 

This is the story of his Leicester career. Never has a player been written off so many times just to prove them wrong further down the line. 

People get frustrated, primarily at his crossing but forget that he is not a winger. If his crossing was more consistent he probably would have been a winger. 

I just hope everyone remembers this (Again) when he goes through another poor run. 

Edited by Lambert09

23 hours ago, Foxymcoxy said:

Glad everyone is starting to appreciate what we have but you should all be asking yourself why you were slating him in the first place! The guy is so young, so talented, coveted by huge clubs far and wide because of how promising his performances have been for a while now. He's upped his game recently, as was always going to happen given his age but if you're only just realising what a player we've got then you have a shite eye for football I'm afraid.

I was always a good boy...

I have always,always..!  Supported our players through thick and thin..

Chilwell discenters,like by other young or New players...start their lambasting,far too early....!!  

Chilwell even now,let alone 2 seasons ago has along way to go,and that can only be a good thing...:yesyes:

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach

He has probably been reading this forum and realised that at this standard only 100% will do. His ability has never been questioned just his form. He does need to improve his right foot though and I'm sure he knows that.

Forgive me for repeating a point I've made before, but he never tackles. Has anyone got stats in this or am I imagining it?

And not tackling is not meant as an insult, but the highest of high praise. It's defending of the highest calibre. Maldini, Baresi could do that - literally the biggest compliment you can pay a defender

• Like 1

Brylcream Ben.  Sensational since Southampton.  In the last few games he has even outperformed Ricardo and everything seems to be coming up the left from an attacking point of view.  Brilliant at driving forward and gaining territory and his crossing seems to have improved massively.  No more aimless balls into the box, he can now pick a man with a pass into the box. 

• Like 2