happy85

Ben Chilwell

48 minutes ago, Bert said:

His head has been turned along with Maddison 

I've got a feeling you could be right.

I gave Chilwell 2 on the ratings thread for his performance against Villa, which was the lowest I think I’ve ever given.

Today he got a 1. He was that bad.

I always support our players but his form is so atrocious at the moment that he is currently a liability to the team. That cannot continue.

@bert isn’t wrong either.... 80 plus minutes on the clock, and Maddison is trotting over to take the corner..... get in the bin son, that was piss poor....

43 minutes ago, LestaAl said:

I have no idea for his decline in performance in recent months but today’s game confirmed he needs to be dropped.

He is  letting the rest of the side down now.

He gave the ball away countless times although to be fair he improved a bit in the second half.

He annoys me every time he passes it back and today I did not even see him touch the ball with his right foot.

Tbh I would sell him this year and replace, someone out there must be an improvement at a fair price.

There was one occasion where he did bizarrely boot it into the main stand with his right foot, it looked much easier to clear it upfield with his left, very strange display by him all round.

1 minute ago, Vestan Pance said:

There was one occasion where he did bizarrely boot it into the main stand with his right foot, it looked much easier to clear it upfield with his left, very strange display by him all round.

Well at least that’s  something I guess, I think I missed which foot that was as it was on the opposite  side if the stadium.

12 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

@bert isn’t wrong either.... 80 plus minutes on the clock, and Maddison is trotting over to take the corner..... get in the bin son, that was piss poor....

I noticed that as well today, if you watch though he does that all the time.

16 minutes ago, Hammo said:

I gave Chilwell 2 on the ratings thread for his performance against Villa, which was the lowest I think I’ve ever given.

Today he got a 1. He was that bad.

I always support our players but his form is so atrocious at the moment that he is currently a liability to the team. That cannot continue.

I have said it plenty of times in the past 2 years ,even back in the Premiership yr - Chilwell is over-rated

he is slow in the back

he doesn't dribble much

he's passing is weak

he doesn't score goals or even drive/overlap  into the box

he does do the occasional cross though

• Like 3

200 IQ move when he continues to be shite, assists us in falling out of the top four buying himself an excuse to leave, whilst simultaneously dropping his value because we think he’s turned garbage. 

Even worse today than midweek. I stand by what I've said before that he's alright, but over-rated.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stix said:

Really? You need to expand on that then instead of just dropping comments like that without providing any insight. Or you just sound like a div

Ok. So been told by someone that works at the club that they have had their heads turned. 

Regards, Div. 

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Those contract talks seemed to have quietened...

Yep

4 hours ago, turkish14 said:

Then on top of that, our moronic fans booed him then jeered the good things he did.

the idiotic mob mentality was out in force today 

Yes I’d agree with this 

4 hours ago, ttfn said:

There is no way that Justin or Fuchs could be any worse at this point.

How do you come to that conclusion,

fuchs has always been steady and does his job whilst Justin has has hardly played so that’s a ridiculous statement

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

People that jeer, boo or abuse him can **** off. It's the exact opposite of "support".

This!!

i was as frustrated by anyone over chillwells performance today. But the vitriol and hate from the stands was and is absolutely disgusting.

We will play our part in not only him playing worse, but if I was madders seeing my friend get that kind of abuse by my own fans, I’d be thinking why bother staying.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Maddison has always taken ages to take a corner. Walks over so slowly. It's a joke when we're losing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Maddison has always taken ages to take a corner. Walks over so slowly. It's a joke when we're losing.

Just like when he tries and fails to claim a soft foul and takes ten seconds to get up even when we still have the ball. Ridiculous

2 hours ago, LestaAl said:

I have no idea for his decline in performance in recent months but today’s game confirmed he needs to be dropped.

He is  letting the rest of the side down now.

He gave the ball away countless times although to be fair he improved a bit in the second half.

He annoys me every time he passes it back and today I did not even see him touch the ball with his right foot.

Tbh I would sell him this year and replace, someone out there must be an improvement at a fair price.

He was never that good in the first place,

when the teams winning all the talk is about the result,

when we lose we see chillwell for the liability he is,

Some call it making him a scapegoat,
I call it as seing him for the overrated player he is

Edited by Russell sprout

1 hour ago, nettle said:

I noticed that as well today, if you watch though he does that all the time.

To be fair, I think he does this on purpose to give the defenders time to come up. No point sprinting over and then standing there waiting.

• Like 2