Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ben Chilwell

I have no idea for his decline in performance in recent months but today’s game confirmed he needs to be dropped.

He is  letting the rest of the side down now.

He gave the ball away countless times although to be fair he improved a bit in the second half.

He annoys me every time he passes it back and today I did not even see him touch the ball with his right foot.

Tbh I would sell him this year and replace, someone out there must be an improvement at a fair price.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I’ve just looked up his Completed passing % for today (62.1%) expecting him to be the worse today but in fact there was 3 others with an even worse pass completion  
Maddison (56.1%) Perez (58.8%) and Vardy (41.7%) 

compare Chilwell with the Southampton team tho and there was only 2 players with a better pass completion then him Armstrong (91.7%), ward-prowse (66.7%) 

To be fair, that is because most of Chilwells were backwards passes!

• Thanks 1

Even if their heads have turned, people have found any reason to bemoan the fella since he first broke through. 

On the flip side of his heads turned **** off, for a way overly inflated fee, have those fans at the new club call you a waste of money and let us re invest in a diamond of a player :sweating:

So very tiring hearing all game about how poor he is and jeering misplaced passes, lad is in a poor run of form... he's not doing it on purpose, why not do something productive and try to back the lad?

I'm sure anyone getting booed whilst doing their job would struggle.

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach
1 minute ago, casablancas said:

I was thinking the same after the villa game. Him and Maddison look a shadow of their former selves. Both have had their heads turned. 

As soon as Maddison got his first cap I worried this might happen , the England curse strikes again.

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Might be alone, but I don’t actually rate him all that much.... he is great bursting forward on occasion, but other than that I’m not sold. I’d take a young Fuchs over him every day of the week. 

definitely not alone. his crossing is really hit and miss too, more miss really. he can't pass and his defending is poor. he isn't good enough for chelsea imo. 

I gave Chilwell 2 on the ratings thread for his performance against Villa, which was the lowest I think I’ve ever given.

Today he got a 1. He was that bad.

I always support our players but his form is so atrocious at the moment that he is currently a liability to the team. That cannot continue.