Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

Most frustrating player ive ever seen put on the Leicester top. I dont think I can think of any other player who can literally be a bystander for 35 games of the season and then literally 3-4 games in a row when he's on it you go wow what is he doing with us, should be at starting at Real Madrid.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

That is quite a bold claim with little contemporary evidence to support it, but we should always wish a player who has helped us achieve things, well. Also feel the ever faster pace of the game will always impair Kelechi 's effectiveness, though could see him starting at a newly promoted or lower table club as long as they play a compatible style but beyond that probably not.

I'm trying not to sound sarcastic here but are you saying that in order for him to be effective we need to ask the opposition to slow down a bit?

5 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

I'm trying not to sound sarcastic here but are you saying that in order for him to be effective we need to ask the opposition to slow down a bit?

Curious way to draw the conclusion, I meant he is not responsive or forceful enough, he is just a bit slow in deed.

Or, as you suggest, if everyone else would drop it down a notch or two, he would likely be more useful.

Was pivotal in our FA Cup run and I really like his little celebration when he scores.

However he just looks like he can't be arsed most of the time which reminds me of myself at work, but earning a lot less money and not playing football.

Feels like the Turkish League awaits him.

4 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Was pivotal in our FA Cup run and I really like his little celebration when he scores.

However he just looks like he can't be arsed most of the time which reminds me of myself at work, but earning a lot less money and not playing football.

Feels like the Turkish League awaits him.

He'll go wherever he can get away with being bone idle and drawing the biggest wedge!

Simple as that.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

232 appearances - 114 starts

10,856 minutes played - 120.6 90s

61 goals and 34 assists

Goal contribution every 114 minutes

It is a very good record to be leaving with

It’s a fantastic amount of G+A per 90.

Shame we didn’t see him tried as a 10 a bit more often. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

61 goals and 34 assists

This does not include assists to the assist, such as his pass while holding his groin.

Posted (edited)

I think it's time he moved on. It's gone a bit stale for him here, which, let's face it, isn't surprising. We need to move on high earners. It's a shame we won't get a fee for him, but it's a high wage off our books.l at least. 

Good luck wherever he goes.

Edited by fox_favourite

12 hours ago, moore_94 said:

61 goals and 34 assists

It's an excellent record, 114mins is probably better then Vardy or Maddison. I think he pretty much gave up this season though.