Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

Man City (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Disappointing to concede through a penalty but you can't argue with them being in front. Annoying though given we rode the storm and took the lead!

They are completely dictating the pace of the game, and there are too many stray passes. I think he will put Praet on, but it's a long way back from here unless we significantly up our performance. Too many players not at the races.

Not really. Just an ‘opportunistic’ goal will do it. Maddison’s weak shot at the end of the half nearly tied it up - undeservedly as it may have been.

• Like 1

We're doing well in the league, so Man City decide to turn it on against us. 

We've defended pretty well and they've been lucky. Counter attack is working pretty well. Never know what could happen second half. Bring Albrighton on to help Chilwell... 

Edited by sheffield_fox

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Foul on Ricardo before the incident.

VAR Sterling leaned towards Ricardo causing contact = Penalty

Leicester corner and a chance to score half time 

****ing joke.

Get Perez off immediately.

Hamza on for Perez 

Ihanacho on for Barnes 

Do you want to re word your post

1 minute ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Was defo a penalty for me personally.

They deserve to be ahead as well. 

You only deserve to be ahead if the ball goes in the back of the net fairly.

It was a blatant foul leading up to this so called penalty 

3 minutes ago, Collymore said:

There was no difference between Vardy's yellow card dive a few weeks back and that Sterling penalty. VAR makes it so inconsistent.

It is so true. People will say we are only moaning but decisions are so inconsistent. The bigger clubs DO get the decisions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

If the ref doesn’t give it then you have a chance it won’t be given by var but once he has indicated a pen, a kick on the attackers foot is only going to mean .....

I don't think sterling standing on Pereira's foot constitutes a kick on the attacker

3 minutes ago, foxinsox said:

We need more midfield.

Praet on for Perez, and a midfield diamond. Barnes up front with Vardy, then Nacho on for Barnes later.

This is what I would do. Ideally would have had Hamza though if he were on the bench - we would benefit so much from his energy right now. 

4 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

There is some crap written on this site when city don’t score 9 away. 

We are away to the champions ffs. Who are steam rolling us 

I dont think anyone is expecting 9 goals. But we are 2nd ffs and should expect better if we want to be up there.

Actually, yes, bring Albrighton on because the way to get through this is via a long ball to Vardy, which Albrighton is good at. He can also help take care of Mahrez. But I reckon bring Perez off instead. He is doing nothing and is constantly falling over. Bring Barnes instead to the right side. 

• Like 1