Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

Man City (A) Match Thread

7 minutes ago, Rasmic123 said:

What is the ****in point of VAR? These decisions in the big games (City, Man U, Liverpool) keep going against us and gifting points to our rivals.

****in joke

VAR has helped more than hindered us this season without doubt 

Just now, LCFCSOULBOY said:

It is so true. People will say we are only moaning but decisions are so inconsistent. The bigger clubs DO get the decisions.

I don't buy the big club bias (and people need to stop going on about that, makes us look tinpot). But decisions this season in the big games have gone against us and it's costing us

2 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Was defo a penalty for me personally.

They deserve to be ahead as well. 

I thought it was from the long shot of the main camera but when you see a close up different angle it’s so obviously isn’t a penalty 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rasmic123 said:

I don't buy the big club bias (and people need to stop going on about that, makes us look tinpot). But decisions this season in the big games have gone against us and it's costing us

Yes they have and it is so obvious it is laughable

Edited by Dorkingfox

13 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

We’re 2nd in the Prem and Leicester City, get a grip.

Is “This!” still a thing?

If it is then, This. If not, then something longer that expresses a fundamental agreement with the above post.