Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

Man City (A) Match Thread

Just now, surrifox said:

VAR has helped more than hindered us this season without doubt 

Which is why var is a complete joke. It’s not there to help teams out, it’s there to give the correct decision. We’d be better off going back to refs decision being the only decision.

7 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Foul on Ricardo before the incident.

VAR Sterling leaned towards Ricardo causing contact = Penalty

Leicester corner and a chance to score half time 

****ing joke.

Get Perez off immediately.

Hamza on for Perez 

Ihanacho on for Barnes 

this ^^ not a penalty..play should have been pulled back for the foul on Ricardo

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

I thought it was from the long shot of the main camera but when you see a close up different angle it’s so obviously isn’t a penalty 

Sterling trod on Ricardo’s foot ffs that was no way a penalty it was rather a Mane esque Dive from sterling! Fking cheat !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LCFCSOULBOY said:

It is so true. People will say we are only moaning but decisions are so inconsistent. The bigger clubs DO get the decisions.

It is not VAR. It is the ref. Once the ref has called a certain way, VAR can only overrule if it was clear and obvious? But otherwise the premise stands. The penalty was so soft. If the ref had said dive at the beginning, VAR can’t overturn either.

Yes. If it was Vardy, it would have been a Vardy yellow card.

As many others have said let's not forget we are being outplayed by man city, not fuching Bournemouth, the way they keep the ball nearly every team they play struggles against them, they are terrifying to be honest, we just need to keep our foot on the ball and be careful with our passes, for me it's a pen, I think what's not helped ricardo is the fact he dives in, had he stayed on his feet maybe the ref doesn't give it, The media have pushed us as title contenders when we fans know deep down we aren't on Liverpool or man city's level...yet, all I want is a couple of good performances over these next 2 games to show everyone we belong in the "big 6" 

• Like 1

Just now, Anglodanglo said:

What should the lineup have been?

I expected Albrighton or Hamza to start, and possibly both. After 20 minutes I was begging for a change. When we took the lead it was the perfect time to make a change bc they were rampant on Riyad's side. We all saw the match-up was terrible for us. You did, right? You knew we couldn't continue with this personnel grouping. You knew we needed more defense. This could easily be 4-1. EASILY. 

Now that we are behind, it is almost too late. In the 2H we need prob Hamza on the pitch, he takes half, Ndidi takes half, we play for a draw. Pull Perez I suppose, and Maddison and Tielemans need to get a bit further fwd, almost two staggered banks of 2. We could pull Barnes for Marc but honestly we are defending so much I'd rather have our best assist man (Barnes) on the field still in the hope of a counterattack. We need to pray Soyuncu doesn't pick up another card. 

1 minute ago, volpeazzurro said:

Powder puff Perez needs to come off and be seen again for a long time. The same apologists that want to persist with him are probably the same ones that wanted to persist with the equally lightweight and useless Silva.

Swap for Maupay in January and give Brighton £10m

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Which is why var is a complete joke. It’s not there to help teams out, it’s there to give the correct decision. We’d be better off going back to refs decision being the only decision.

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Yeah to be fair I didn’t mean to imply it should help us but in terms of VARs impact on match outcomes it wouldn’t be fair to say that we’ve constantly received poor service