Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

Man City (A) Match Thread

We have been all over the place at times Mahrez was destorying that left side

Perez needs to come off for Nacho at half time, I'd keep Barnes on.

Would have liked to have seen hamza but not even included today.

We could sneak a draw here but we need to step up second half.

• Like 1

I actually think Ricardo has been equally as crap first half. The pen being the cherry on cake of an awful 45. Brendan looks angry on the sidelines. When pep was smashing him on the back and having a joke....you could tell BR didn't want to know. 

Need to regroup. We will get smashed if nothing changes. Gotto stop playing in our own third. Can Albrighton play left back?? We need to put a midfielder there who can defend but can also pass it forward. At the moment, Chilly is doing neither. Tielemans and Maddison also need to get into the game. Barnes need to help Vardy more to press. Perez needs to stand on his feet. Soy is already on a yellow and needs to becareful.

The best we can hope for now are a few more Vardy solos. Man City at their best is really a few levels higher than us.

Not sure Youri has benefitted from the rest in midweek. The poor form is infectious though. We need to step it up all over the pitch, they're good but we're making them look good. Brendan's biggest half time talk needed in his reign so far. 

Just now, fuchsntf said:

At the Moment our whole midfield arent doing Too much,so very unfair to Pick These 2 out...

For me, neither are tracking back though, leaving Ricardo and especially Chilwell exposed. Perez is trying to buy free kicks like he plays for Man City or something.