Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

6 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

As much as Star Trek Discovery was criticised by some on here on past seasons, there is no doubt that season 3 has got off to a fantastic start.  Great so far.

First episode was terrible. 

Second episode was really good. 

Third episode was decent once it got past the "Burnham is back!" crap at the start. 

Loads of Burnham cry face so far. The show is so much better when she's not in it and her over-emoting to every conversation. 

Edited by The Bear

On 08/09/2020 at 21:23, Countryfox said:

Just watched I’m thinking of ending things ..   fell asleep twice during it  ..  don’t ask me what it was about cus I ain’t got a clue ..   highlight of the film ? ..   when I fell asleep. 

I watched this last night - there were times when I was thinking of ending things too- pretentious BS and a waste of a decent cast 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Somebody feed Phil season 4. Anyone like food and travel watch this series ****ing class

Just sat down to watch first episode series 1. I really resent you right now buddy lol How on Earth have you put up with 4 series of that idiot? Just so painfully unfunny it’s unreal. 

6 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Just sat down to watch first episode series 1. I really resent you right now buddy lol How on Earth have you put up with 4 series of that idiot? Just so painfully unfunny it’s unreal. 

Haha I don’t know. He is a bit cringe but I like seeing different places and foods.

On 31/10/2020 at 11:05, Vince Vega said:

Just finished Queens Gambit. It's about chess but don't let this put you off. It's a very good drama. Try it. 

Started watching last night and did 3 episodes in succession. I didn't expect it to be so good. A little "off the wall" at times but a very good watch. I don't recognise the lead actress but she's impressive.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Parafox said:

Started watching last night and did 3 episodes in succession. I didn't expect it to be so good. A little "off the wall" at times but a very good watch. I don't recognise the lead actress but she's impressive.

Shes some bit! She had a cameo in peaky blinders, I havent seen her in anything else though 

2 hours ago, rico said:

Raj, have you tried The Alienist?, 2 series on Netflix

Looks abit dark rice???!

Decent??? I am partial to the British cricket.e thrillers but will give it a go if you reckon