Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
themightyfin

Burnley match tread.

1 minute ago, Buggsteam said:

We’ve been a poor side since loosing Ndidi.

Just no desire or hunger today to drive the ball forward. 
Can’t see us winning this one. Burnley are up for it now. 

We;ve been poor since the manager got his new bumper contract.

What has happened in the space of weeks to the players who was full of confidence, great passing and taking the game to teams.

Then since Liverpool and Man City  beatings they look like a shadow of what we have been seeing this season.

Somethings not right and has to have happened for so many players to just drop in form.....1/2 players yes but we’re talking 5/6.....even Vardy coming back Into the side looks to be lacking confidence 

Brendan has now got his work cut out to turn this around as we look poor, indecisive and the midfield is sitting so deep. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I genuinely can't think of a penalty take we've had that I had confidence in since Gallagher. Now, I really disliked Gallagher, he was probably the most over rated we've had this millennium. But he did just ****ing twat a penalty. 

Maybe Vardy should try the whole facing the opposite way thing lol Was always a fan of that.

• Haha 1

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

Without reading the thread, I feel the need to remind everyone we're third. Relax :)

Won’t finish 3rd keep playing like this every week. 

Teams like Burnley, Southampton etc 

we should be beating if we want a top 4 finish. 

Just now, hebangsthedrums said:

Burnley and Villa are so poor, and we've made both look mediocre. 

Season petering out now, need a new face or two to try & reignite the spark 

It's January and we are third. Behave yourself.

1 minute ago, steflcfc said:

What has happened in the space of weeks to the players who was full of confidence, great passing and taking the game to teams.

Then since Liverpool and Man City  beatings they look like a shadow of what we have been seeing this season.

Somethings not right and has to have happened for so many players to just drop in form.....1/2 players yes but we’re talking 5/6.....even Vardy coming back Into the side looks to be lacking confidence 

Brendan has now got his work cut out to turn this around as we look poor, indecisive and the midfield is sitting so deep. 

We have been found out. Bully us a little and we will fall and get over run.