Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Steven Bergwijn

25 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Has anyone replied to Rusko to tell him Bergwijn has at least two legs yet?

Nah. the second leg is on Wednesday.

1 hour ago, mabrah said:

Apparently people have, statistically speaking, fewer than 2 legs. So that makes Bergwijn above average. Gerrrimin!

Perhaps guys just don't show you their third leg.

14 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

I know I know people will say it’s the Scottish league, it’s Ross County, etc, etc and that’s fine I understand.

However, today Edouard was absolutely majestic, he was rested and came off the bench after an hour and put the game out of sight on his own. I’m going to savour and enjoy every moment of him until he inevitably leaves for the next step in his career.

Best striker we’ve had since Larsson.

Just checking if you rated van dijk when he was there .....

18 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

I know I know people will say it’s the Scottish league, it’s Ross County, etc, etc and that’s fine I understand.

However, today Edouard was absolutely majestic, he was rested and came off the bench after an hour and put the game out of sight on his own. I’m going to savour and enjoy every moment of him until he inevitably leaves for the next step in his career.

And?

29 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Feck just realised I posted this on wrong thread lol 

Meant to post on the Edouard thread obviously, apologies.

• Haha 2