Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

Police have powers to enforce through fines if not complied with.

Gatherings no more than 2 IF current measures aren't followed. Weddings, baptims, places of worship to be shut as well if measures not followed.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Can only leave for 

Shopping

1 form of exercise - run, walk, cycle alone or members of household

Medical need

Travelling to & from work where absolutely necessary

This is what I understood the rules to be beforehand.

• Like 3

So many people are going to get around this so so easily surely. 

Spotted out all you gotta say is your off shopping or having your excerise for the day

I'm a cold hearted fvcker at times but for some reason watching that I felt myself getting very emotional

Edited by EastAnglianFox

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Police have powers to enforce through fines if not complied with.

Gatherings no more than 2 IF current measures aren't followed. Weddings, baptims, places of worship to be shut as well if measures not followed.

I’d like to see where he will find the police to enforce this legislation.... they’re currently rushed off their feet trying to deal with everything else.

• Like 1

This seems ridiculous to me, I don't understand. So normal workers are still going to go to work, mingle and allow the spread of CV. The reduction of trains, tubes and buses, will mean that everyone is still packed onto them because the people using them will be going to work.

The only difference is a fine and the stopping of large gatherings.

I really thought we'd get a more strict lockdown than that, I've got to be honest.

EDIT: Or is it only key workers now that are allowed to go? I'm very confused. It says essential work.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal