Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

This seems ridiculous to me, I don't understand. So normal workers are still going to go to work, mingle and allow the spread of CV. The reduction of trains, tubes and buses, will mean that everyone is still packed onto them because the people using them will be going to work.

The only difference is a fine and the stopping of large gatherings.

I really thought we'd get a more strict lockdown than that, I've got to be honest.

Only key workers

Apart from places that sell food or medicine everywhere else has to close 

6 minutes ago, Strokes said:

My works in Oxford, can I still go or not?

Can you work from home? If totally impossible, then yes.

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

And use home delivery? You can get a ****ing slot until mid April? What am I meant to do until then? ****ing graze in my back garden? 

I thought this too. Do they not know that you can't get home delivery or Click & Collect anywhere lol 

Just now, pds said:

As someone who struggles massively with claustrophobia this is really ****ing with my mind. 

If you can get to a farm shop. I'm a bit like this to I went to 2 Saturday and got everything I needed for me and the wife. 

Just now, goose2010 said:

If you can get to a farm shop. I'm a bit like this to I went to 2 Saturday and got everything I needed for me and the wife. 

I've got enough food to last a while. Just a fear of being trapped in. I regularly have to take a long walk in normal times just to clear my head. The thought of being restricted to doing it once a day terrifies me.