Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

Great. Stuck in a house with 5 orphaned kittens for the foreseeable future. Planned to move them on in 2 weeks when they hit 8 weeks old but now it looks like poopy scoopy, ripped to shreds household living for a while  :frusty:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, String fellow said:

Will there be road blocks?  

350 coppers in Leicestershire. That includes detectives, custody sergeants and senior coppers. 

12 hour shifts...  at the max that's 175 at any time, presuming no sickness nor days off. To police 1 million people.

30 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Huge grey area regards work 

Yep. I, like many others I'm sure on here, will come into neither category- I'm not a key worker but don't work in a non-essential shop either. I travel on public transport (which, actually, is fairly safe at the moment as so few people are using them) so I may well be stopped by authority at some point.

Companies have a duty now to set up working from home or giving official guidance to workers about having to come in to an office. I could work from home but can't right now, if you get my drift.

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

No, essential he is addressing London, where it may be easier to implement such rules, here, particularly in rural villages you’ve not got a chance.

I don't think there'll be road blocks in London either?

41 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

So what those of us that have been paying attention have been doing for the last couple of weeks? 

You're right, this is only enforcement of what we should have all been doing anyway. 

My missus is currently fuming about how she's only allowed out once a day to walk the dog, because of the 'idiots who kept going to the parks'. However, most days she's too tired from being pregnant to go out more than once anyway.. 

3 minutes ago, Fktf said:

You're right, this is only enforcement of what we should have all been doing anyway. 

My missus is currently fuming about how she's only allowed out once a day to walk the dog, because of the 'idiots who kept going to the parks'. However, most days she's too tired from being pregnant to go out more than once anyway.. 

And if she goes out in the morning and evening, who's gonna know she went out twice? I'm sure the police won't be camped outside your house. The main point is don't go park to meet your other dog walking mates.

4 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Hmm just seen it, basically you must stay at home bar going to the shops for essentials, exercising but not in groups or going work.

:dunno:

Just like last week then. Hopefully the ****wits will listen this time.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Just like last week then. Hopefully the ****wits will listen this time.

They won't. The filth always have a list of excuses.

I'm a carer.

I have diabetes.

My kid's got allergies. 

I've got anxiety. 

They reel out any old shit to justify themselves stripping the supermarkets bare.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Shops wise, he never mentioned industry. He's trying to stop us meeting in the streets and shops, he's not said building sites, factories etc have to close unless I've missed something.

He's left a gaping hole again.

This is from the latest video released after his speech so unless your job falls under being a key worker you stay at homeB82C2AE8-A836-4B71-85AB-7E144FF8628B.thumb.jpeg.e94b610935f38a84523f13623f50869f.jpegE31FA1F8-2779-45F9-ABEF-29B6661BE67A.thumb.jpeg.e4ed994b459fa9dc2f8864bb02204909.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

And use home delivery? You can get a ****ing slot until mid April? What am I meant to do until then? ****ing graze in my back garden? 

About that, i ran out of bog roll, shat in your garden then rubbed my arse across the grass to wipe myself. Be careful where you graze. 

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

This is from the latest video released after his speech so unless your job falls under being a key worker you stay at homeB82C2AE8-A836-4B71-85AB-7E144FF8628B.thumb.jpeg.e94b610935f38a84523f13623f50869f.jpegE31FA1F8-2779-45F9-ABEF-29B6661BE67A.thumb.jpeg.e4ed994b459fa9dc2f8864bb02204909.jpeg

What do you do if your company as told you to go to work?

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

About that, i ran out of bog roll, shat in your garden then rubbed my arse across the grass to wipe myself. Be careful where you graze. 

I thought that was chocolate coated, enjoyed it all the same.

• Haha 1