Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

If people begin to **** the rules due to Cummings actions, then they're just as thick. If people want this to go back to norm, then they need to follow guidance irrespective of what others are doing

Most people are thick though so they will. Also the main point is the fact that Boris actually contradicted his own advise by backing that moron.

Edited by Unabomber

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Exactly. If you want to visit your elderly relatives, feel free, but unfortunately you or them will be the ones that suffer, not Tory MPs.

If you want to take that risk and risk your families lives and wellbeing, because some london suit has broken the rules, then more fool you.

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Most people are thick though so they will

By this point if people can't understand the rules and what they should or shouldn't be doing, then it's on them.

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1

What has Cummings got on Boris? I mean there's been some pretty bad stuff about Boris over the years, and he usually like Teflon, but whatever he's got on him must be bad.

Just now, Facecloth said:

What has Cummings got on Boris? I mean there's been some pretty bad stuff about Boris over the years, and he usually like Teflon, but whatever he's got on him must be bad.

A video that includes Boris, Michael Gove and a hamster ?

• Haha 1

How anyone watches that and still believes he's a good pm is beyond me. I'd rather have trump in charge, I mean he comes out with bullshit, but at least he genuinely believes his bullshit. Its not rehearsed crap like that where he daren't go off script.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

How anyone watches that and still believes he's a good pm is beyond me. I'd rather have trump in charge, I mean he comes out with bullshit, but at least he genuinely believes his bullshit. Its not rehearsed crap like that where he daren't go off script.

I'd honestly rather have Boris than an American who recommends ingesting bleach

• Like 1

Wonder if we'll see more freedom of seeing people. The next logical step is allowing people to have small gatherings in their garden? 

Obviously people will take this one step further and gather in the house as well. Will be interesting to see if they think we're at the point where this is acceptable.

16 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Boris Johnson is trying to move the story on now and this is a significant development.

The PM thinks we are on course to move to phase two of the Coronavirus response.

This announcement covers England but it means from a week tomorrow primary schools will be reopening.

This is controversial - unions have warned teachers can’t be asked to return unless their safety can be guaranteed.

Hows about bollocks. NO ONE ON THE PLANET has their safety guaranteed right now. What makes you ****s so special. Get back to work like the rest of us ffs.

Was half way writing a lengthy response to this, but I just gave in with despair. It just makes me sad that people still perpetuate the myth that teachers are lazy. Thanks.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It’s a good point - Cummings could have apologised and said it was a human reaction to the scenario. That’s not him, not in his personality 

He is clearly disliked within the party as a whole ( surprising - he doesn’t come across as a total dick at all 🙄)

Someone needs to make Boris aware of how damaging this is to him and how it’s burning up the goodwill people on the whole had for him 

5 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Well the police are sticking to their claim that they contacted the family.

I understand that they contacted the family, it has been well documented that they called DC's father back when he asked for security advice. It's also documented that they didn't discuss the fact that the family had travelled, as presumably they had no issues with it. 

• Like 1

If the virus continues to reduce over the coming weeks and  we begin to slowly move forward then I think people will quickly forget, well ones that don't use Twitter anyway, but if there is any sight of a increase in infections Boris will be in deep shit. 

Would Boris be PM if we didn't spend 2 years or whatever it was getting 'Brexit done'? Would it be any different if someone else was PM, I don't know. 

Just now, Charl91 said:

Was half way writing a lengthy response to this, but I just gave in with despair. It just makes me sad that people still perpetuate the myth that teachers are lazy. Thanks.

Where did I use the word lazy?

The myth is that they are somehow special beyond the rest of us mere mortals.

You can't guarantee anyone's safety right now, you do the best you can and you get the **** back to work like the rest of us.

Not hard.

Guest Markyblue
1 minute ago, Charl91 said:

Just a quick one, me and my wife have worked full time ever since the start of the virus,  how can anybody be guaranteed their safety. 

Absolutely no point listening to anything Boris says after that.

His highlight in life is getting stuck on a zip wire.

As for being prime minister he is just a spineless buffoon. 

• Like 3