Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Aston Villa (H) 4-0 // Post Match Thread

Fantastic that. Barnes, Albrighton and Justin all solid 9/10’s 

Vardy looks sharp, Praet getting better and better and Ndidi is a tank. 

Got worried when we kept missing chances, but that could have been Six and they couldn’t have moaned 

Also, imagine that being Handball but the one in the cup isn’t 😂

THAT WAS HUGE!!! Confidence should be back and we have pushed Villa towards the trap door. Magnificent stuff. Barnes fantastic, Justin did really well, Vardy being Vardy again. Absolute magic. 

But despite all that. 

Can we all take a second to admire that despite having biblical rain in leicester for the full game and before the game, our pitch still looks like a bowling green. 

****ing love this team!!!

Superb all over the park, its easy to say but Justin cannot be dropped for the next game, he slots in so well and offers alot more suppirt attacking, defensively fearless aswell, cracking performance, maddison grew into the game, vardys back with a bang, barnes was unplayable, he lubed guilbert up and ripped him a new one, so so happy with that, the perfect way to start the week 

Crisis? What crisis?
Image result for michael fish

Excellent performance and, as predicted, we absolutely destroyed them the moment they were forced to attack after the second goal.

Massive performances from Albrighton, Soyuncu and of course Barnes. And Vardy getting two is excellent news, as we all know well that his goals tend to come in hot streaks.

Set ourselves up nicely for the final stretch of the season.

NOW CHILL THE CHRISTIAN FUCHS OUT AND ENJOY THE RUN-IN, ALRIGHT FOXESTALK? :scarf:

I'm raising a glass of tepid, Canadian p*sswater beer to our win tonight. Which is only the second in the league since I arrived in the Big Maple two months ago (my first having been that bleedin' Southampton loss on my first morning here). You can blame me leaving for the dip in form lads. :ph34r:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1