Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Eden De Bruyne

Timothy Castagne

3 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I watched the standard YouTube video. He looks very tidy and mobile. But he was almost entirely at RB for the whole montage. Is he really the no.1 in our  LB search?

Justin can play at left back

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Yes so this paves the way for us to make this signing allegedly the fee is €20m (£17.85m) which seems decent enough.

Think this provides an insight on the current transfer market - we probably have a few irons in the fire for full-backs and Castagne was holding out for a move to Spurs which now leaves us as his best option. I expect this is most likely the situation with a number of our targets.

Would be very happy with this. A player with his level of versatility could be really useful with such a crowded fixture list and European involvement this season. Good signs that Kristof is tweeting about this too, he is usually on the ball with Belgian news.

• Like 2

I like the sound of this. Would give me a bit more confidence with our back line having the full back position covered. 

Now just need a decent centre back to deputise whenever Evans/Soyuncu aren't about. 

And some wingers/strikers.

Could be a busy week! 

Just now, Tanya said:

Why are we signing a lad who mostly plays on the right?

Presumably to provide short term cover at LB for a season or two then long term replacement for Ricardo at RB. Also gives us flexibility in both positions, same as JJ. 

• Like 2

Ricky has played LB before hasn't he? So Justin LB Castagne RB until Ricky is back, then Ricky can play LB if this guy is incapable of it. Plus getting a replacement in early is good for when we sell Ricky next summer