Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ben Chilwell

I don't think chelsea will pay the money. They are going over board on Havertz and I think Chilly is too expensive. They still have positions to fill and I think money will be tight if they spend top money on Havertz and Chilly.  The longer this drags on the more I feel he will stay?

Edited by Hales

what happens if Chelsea don't pay the money before the season starts and begin the campaign with Alonso.  ben accepts that as a result he is staying.  we miss out on options like tag and telles.  Chelsea then have a bit of a mare on their left side first few games and come back with the fee we demanded.  we would refuse to sell and end up with a v unhappy player ! 

58 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

what happens if Chelsea don't pay the money before the season starts and begin the campaign with Alonso.  ben accepts that as a result he is staying.  we miss out on options like tag and telles.  Chelsea then have a bit of a mare on their left side first few games and come back with the fee we demanded.  we would refuse to sell and end up with a v unhappy player ! 

He was happy to sign his last contract, so he will have accept it is how it is.

• Like 1

45-50m according to the athletic. That's daylight robbery. Must be bonuses on that! 

Chelsea are close to reaching an agreement with Leicester City to sign their England left-back Ben Chilwell.

Frank Lampard had identified the 23-year-old as his first-choice to fill the position this summer and it is understood a deal of between £45-50 million is close to being agreed for the player.

The club, led by director Marina Granovskaia, had to weigh up whether to commit such a significant outlay on a left-back but there has been no serious consideration over other options for the position.

Edited by North Leeds Fox

Chilwell out and Tagliafico + cash in would be brilliant.

Tagliafico a great age for this squad (basically no players aged 25-30), European experience and perhaps gives Thomas a proper path to the first team of a year out on loan, a year as understudy and a year competing with him before Tagliafico gets too old.