Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

5 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Tomori not even on Chelsea's bench, think he'd do well alongside Soyuncu and our back line would be very fast. Just what we need to play a high pressing game.

Hasn't he gone to Everton on loan, or has that falllen through?

8 minutes ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

Gerard Deulofeu looks like he is nearing a return to full fitness on his Instagram account, been linked with a move to Napoli and Milan, he looks class on his day and he seemed to be getting some consistency in his game prior to the injury, I think he could be perfect for us

No thanks. Would spend far too much time on the sidelines injured. Not reliable.

If Fofana is indeed out of our reach this summer then I'd look at his compatriot Evan N'Dicka at Frankfurt. Was class for them the season before last aged 19 when they got to the semi's of the Europa League and were my favourite team in Europe that season mainly due to Kostic, Rebic, Jovic and Haller. N'Dicka looked very classy though and as a left footed centre half would bring a vital ability to play left of a back 3 or in a 2 which Soyuncu has tended to look his most vulnerable when playing on the left side.

Frankfurt are renown for being a selling club too, he'd be available for £15-20m.

Others young centre halves who fit our profile and whom wouldn't " expect " to instantly get in a back four or be comfortable in a back 3 are:

Diogo Leite at Porto, another team selling every player they can. Young left footed centre half who the legendary Pepe said is going to be the best Portuguese defender of his generation.

Benoit Badiashile from Monaco is a youngster who has started this season well, also scored twice in 3 games so the hype is going to be cranked up.

Marash Kumbulla at Verona was a freak on the stats bomb last season if I remember rightly, bound to go to Juventus or Inter if he's allowed to progress at Verona and properly prove himself. We could take a gamble and try and get him now before the big guns come in, very much like Fofana.

Nikola Milenkovic from Fiorentina, another team who are looking to flog players. £55m + Ghezzal for him and Chiesa please 😂

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Marash Kumbulla at Verona was a freak on the stats bomb last season if I remember rightly, bound to go to Juventus or Inter if he's allowed to progress at Verona and properly prove himself. We could take a gamble and try and get him now before the big guns come in, very much like Fofana.

All but signed for Roma apparently. A shame as he looks an absolute monster. Some very impressive performances for Verona last season.

• Like 2