Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

3 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Roy Hodgson has said Zaha wants to leave. I cant see any of the 4 champions league clubs wanting him. Surely the offer of Europa league , and a £35m deal could get it over the line. Would greatly improve our team and would be a statment signing.

35m 👀 weren’t they quoting 70m

20 hours ago, richardsfoxes said:

To be honest, i completely share Brendans frustration he would of been promised investment and it hasn't been done. We're 1 day before our first game of the season with 1 player signed, this on the back of our 2nd best ever season.

In the Premier League era.

We have finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the top division.

I think that 5th was the only position that we had never finished previously in the top tier.

15 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

I wonder if Zaha's goal will tempt a few clubs into having a nibble as we inch closer towards deadline day. It could be a signifier of things to come, i.e. that he might be about to have one of his good seasons.

It was a pretty simple finish to be fair, though, and he had a lot of time to settle and pick his spot. You've still got to put it away though and when he's in an ebullient mood, he'd be a real asset for a lot of clubs. The only stumbling block would be the price Palace would want for him, of course.

Has the ball in the net twice and narrowly missed a third. He’s quality.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Think Zaha would see a move to us as a sideways move, just based on the fact he has been linked with bigger clubs in the past.

Avoid.

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Disagree with the above. He’d come.

Are we now thinking Fofana and Brooks are off the table either due to price or unwillingness to sell?

Everton 

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Disagree with the above. He’d come.

Are we now thinking Fofana and Brooks are off the table either due to price or unwillingness to sell?

Suggestion from recent @JPercyTelegraph article was Brooks looking too expensive. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

We don't need anyone else anymore. :whistle:

I feel I must disagree, we got a 0-9 away win last season, I suggest 1/3 of that against a newly promoted WBA is just not good enough, maybe we'll do better with Ricardo back to full fitness and Johnny Evans back in the mix...:scarf: