Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

7 hours ago, Vacamion said:

When future archeologists dig through our ruins and postulate what was the tipping point that collapsed our society, this will be exhibit A:

That's 5 million per strand of beard.

Mourinho must be on some weird secret mission to destroy Spurs lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Vacamion said:

When future archeologists dig through our ruins and postulate what was the tipping point that collapsed our society, this will be exhibit A:

There is a 30m player in there but unless he can get his personal/emotional stuff sorted out, you’re never going to see it .....

Edited by st albans fox
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, foxpleasure said:

£15 million at best. And that is me in a very, very generous mood!

I’m not sure.

He was a good player when he was younger but his career basically stalled and then regressed. He’s had a rough 24 months personally. I do wonder if he’s in a better place now, he’d be an asset to us. 

He’s not a £30,000,000 on current form, however 5 years ago ....

• Like 1

22 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

If we'd been linked with a move for Max Aarons for £20m, instead of Barcelona who clearly rate him, I suspect plenty of our fans would be going:

Nah, we got to aim higher

He's championship level

Whooooo?

Rodgers hasn't got a clue

Would have a bad feeling if this happened

Congerton out

Look at how many goals they shipped last season

Waste of money

I really rate max Aaron’s and have been smelling people for a while I would happily have him here especially if Ricardo was going to be injured for a while yet. Think he is a very good player and well worth £50 million 

1 hour ago, foxpleasure said:

I've been going to watch Leicester for over 50 years. I can honestly say if we sign him I will stop going until he leaves. Lightweight player who brings nothing to the team but a lot of running around. A poor man's Robbie Savage. I would prefer us to play a headless chicken instead of him. At least it would have some entertainment value and wouldn't be as big a cock.

I agree that I would be against him here but he plays absolutely nothing like Savage, has to be said. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

If we'd been linked with a move for Max Aarons for £20m, instead of Barcelona who clearly rate him, I suspect plenty of our fans would be going:

Nah, we got to aim higher

He's championship level

Whooooo?

Rodgers hasn't got a clue

Would have a bad feeling if this happened

Congerton out

Look at how many goals they shipped last season

Waste of money

You forgot.

He's not worth more than £8m

20 hours ago, Vacamion said:

That's got West Ham written all over it lol

On 19/09/2020 at 10:04, Mickyblueeyes said:

For me, that’s wrong of the club. £20m plus add ons and the player gets to join one of the biggest clubs in the world. It’s a fair price. 

I can see Aaron’s having real difficulty getting up for next season. I would be completely deflated. 

Sorry to bring this up again Micky but you and Farke are some way apart in your valuations of Aarons. :whistle:

20200920_212236.jpg

• Like 1