Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, casablancas said:

You know what ... he has experience at higher level European football. Has had a horrible couple of years and there is a footballer in there. He needs a move and his experience could be useful, he had to knuckle down and mature very quickly into a father figure and for that he serves respect. If and it’s a big if of course but if the wages were right I’d take him. But I’d ban any dabbing and stupid celebrations lol  I know this will be an unpopular opinion but then I don’t really care. 

Are you his agent? One goal and no assists last season from an attacking mid. For the love of christ no, no and a thousand times no!

• Like 1

Didn't i read somewhere that we haven't signed anyone over the age of 26 since the year of our lord 1438 (that was a good year - Albert II of Habsburg is crowned King of Hungary. (1. January),  The Council of Basel suspends Pope Eugene IV. (24. January! need i go on?)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Sorry but I could not disagree more.

He's signed his contract with Norwich. They're entitled to get what they want for the player. They're not a charity.

You'd be up in arms if you saw Man United fans saying that regarding Maddison or Soyuncu or Ndidi.

A player's worth is decided by the club that has him, not by the club that wants to buy him.

No doubt. My comment was that the clubs valuation (for reasons given previously) is probably a bit higher then market value. I think £20 million plus add one is a good deal for all sides. Obviously Norwich don’t agreelol

1 hour ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I don’t know if I am remembering this wrong but didn’t we send him back early from his loan spell here because he was crap

Constantly had little niggles and then eventually got properly injured I think. Then joined Birmingham and played like Messi for a season. 

9 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Fixed it for you lol

To be fair his stats for a half season at Birmingham read like someone who would be sold to a prem team for £30m+ now lol But yeah I guess the Sheff Weds game helped with that.

Carried on in the same direction second half of that season at Brighton too, not quite as many goals mind. 

Edited by AjcW