Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

21 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Is can see him going. He's clearly had a fall out with Rodgers and he's not happy being a bit part player I imagine. Shame. 

Why has he fallen out with Rodgers? What have I missed?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

Rodgers wasn’t happy with him first quarter at Everton ..... they had a clear disagreement at the drinks break and he was then hooked at half time 

I would expect both to have got over it pretty quickly ......

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

Had a bit of a barney didn't they, and the rest is my assumption that Rodgers seems very much like someone who can wind you up if you're not on the best terms. 

10 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Screenshot_20200821-213434_Chrome.jpg

If anyone finds out this account was created by their kid consider yourself a failure as a parent!!! Unless you beat them with the cane ..... you’ll then be up for parent of the year 🙌🏻

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

And that him and John Percy are good friends 😂 absolute weapon. 

I think he's hilarious personally, aside from a couple of lineups he's clearly bullshitting yet he's managed string along a bunch of idiots into believing him, including man united fans with their transfers somehow.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, happy85 said:

Leicester still interested in #Belgian international  right back #Castagne from #Atalanta & their left wingback Robin #Gosens getfootballnewsitaly.com/2020/atalanta

Ricky!!!  :frantics:

The 16-year-old, who is still at Real Salt Lake’s academy and has been capped by USA at U17 level, underwent a trial at Tottenham prior to Christmas and they are continuing to monitor his progress.

The midfielder captained USA U17s against Spain, England and Denmark during a tournament at St George's Park in February and his driving performances there also alerted scouts from Leicester City, Norwich City and Fulham who are now expressing a strong interest.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8303361/Tottenham-interested-signing-American-brothers-Taylor-Zach-Booth.html