Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Arsenal A Match Thread

Just now, Bryn said:

Yes, it should have been discretionary dependent on weather conditions and such. If ref and both captains happy to go without it they should omit it.

Exactly this, if its roasting hot then fair enough but its getting rediculous, if teams have the momentum in the game it can completely disrupt their rhythm 

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Its probably the most creativity up top we have in fairness 

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Maddison Injured, so other than Gray, what other creative players do we have? 

There aren't other options I agree but my point still stands. Hoping JJ and AB are alert, or else Auba will have plenty of space today.

I'll check the odds on BTTS 😂

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Why not put Thomas on there for the experience

Or Khanya Leshabela. A pacy young lad who can play out wide. Makes more sense than 4 CMs on the bench. Also, if we're chasing the game, Matty James is not going to be massively useful.

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Or Khanya Leshabela. A pacy young lad who can play out wide. Makes more sense than 4 CMs on the bench. Also, if we're chasing the game, Matty James is not going to be massively useful.

Injuries, extra subs allowed and still fill the bench like that, any promising player we have should be looking to leave if they can’t even get an opportunity as a sub in cases like this

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

You only need this bit

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, copunk said:

Sort of match related, but does the drinks break infuriate anyone else? I dont know why but it really winds me up😂

I literally have no idea why it bothers anyone. 

It strikes me as one of those things, and there's been a lot this season, that people only get upset about because someone on Sky or BT tells them it's daft. 

It's a two minute stoppage for a drink, who cares? I agree it's not really necessary now we've played a few games and the weather is shit but it's still not worth being annoyed by. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I literally have no idea why it bothers anyone. 

It strikes me as one of those things, and there's been a lot this season, that people only get upset about because someone on Sky or BT tells them it's daft. 

It's a two minute stoppage for a drink, who cares? I agree it's not really necessary now we've played a few games and the weather is shit but it's still not worth being annoyed by. 

Personally I think it’s broken up the flow of the game a lot of time when we’ve been building momentum and getting into a good rhythm, and I’ve seen it happen to a few teams. Seems pointless unless the temperature is above 25 degrees or something like that.

• Like 1