Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Arsenal A Match Thread

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I literally have no idea why it bothers anyone. 

It strikes me as one of those things, and there's been a lot this season, that people only get upset about because someone on Sky or BT tells them it's daft. 

It's a two minute stoppage for a drink, who cares? I agree it's not really necessary now we've played a few games and the weather is shit but it's still not worth being annoyed by. 

Nothing to do with what Sky or anyone else says pal, I just find it so needless when since the start of lockdown its hardly been red hot😂 I see your point though, maybe the stress and nerves of supporting us at the minute is tipping me over the edge😂

1 minute ago, theessexfox said:

Personally I think it’s broken up the flow of the game a lot of time when we’ve been building momentum and getting into a good rhythm, and I’ve seen it happen to a few teams. Seems pointless unless the temperature is above 25 degrees or something like that.

It's literally two minutes. You get that if a player gets a knock or the keeper's contact lens comes out. It's nothing. 

The people that keep saying it's now four quarters need to **** off and get in the sea no it isn't. 

3 minutes ago, copunk said:

Its the luck that Chelsea have just had which we are gonna need going into these last 5 games, even just a little bit

Shows a draw just isn’t good enough to get back to 3rd we need to win tonight keep our top 3 spot!

Edited by justfoxes