Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth Match Thread

Just now, hejammy said:

Not really sure about the obsession with Barnes coming on to be honest? His touch since restart has been awful! Gray for me would cause far more problems for them. 

This. He needs to work on his first touch. It's so bad

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hughes said:

I’m uneasy with Bennett.

Youri and Wilf controlling the game. 

Perez popping up in dangerous positions.

Very good first half, albeit against a very poor team. We can only play the 11 in front of us.

Bennett Reminds me of an old school centre back like Matty or walshy. Not the typical CB I'd have expected BR to get tbh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

The sky guys seemed to be impressed with us despite the ineptness of Bournemouth.

They've been forced into errors by our pressing and harrying, as we saw with Palace last week.

• Like 1

I can't believe Bournemouth will be as bad as this in the second half. Their manager will be tearing into them; they could have 45 minutes to save themselves. We shouldn't be complacent expecting them to be the same as in the first half but a second goal is needed and hopefully will do the trick - I hope. 

Bournemouth will come out fighting now after a rocket or 10 from Howe, I hope we are now prepared to have less of the ball whilst they try to pepper us and then be able to break and finish. An interesting half ahead, would love a second sooner rather than later! 

1 minute ago, lee7 said:

I didn't say he hasn't contributed at all. I simply said nothing is really happening for him. Countless times he has not been strong enough and lost possession. I am a big fan of Iheanacho just nothing seems to be falling for him today so far.

“Yep” actually signifies agreement. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

OMG Redknapp saying Leicester are Quality blooming hell is he as pished as me :ph34r::jawdrop: I never get pished 😉😇😇🤣

He still managed to dampen it by saying Bournemouth are shite

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Can you imagine if we had Ricardo and Chillwell out on the wings, this would be a demolition job. Will be disappointed if we don't add another 2 or 3 in the 2nd half. This is actually one of the the worst teams I have ever seen at this level. Not only are they making mistakes but they're also not showing the usual desire to shut up shop that we usually see from bad teams.

Trouble is if they equalise you might see a very different team!

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Apart from getting the ball in for Vardy to score? 

He's had a couple of other openings and some poor first touches. 

I'd keep him on. There's a goal in there for him like against Palace. 

As i said to another poster i never said he has not contributed anything. I was just stating that nothings really happening for him. I would give him another 10 and see if that changes then if not give Barnes a chance and see if he can cause problems with fresh legs!

Iheanacho has had poor first touches here and there as you pointed out and a couple of times he was not strong enough when in possession.