Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth Match Thread

Justin has been class.

We're actually lucky that they've pretty much given us that goal because they could have cleared it. We need someone to step up and put this game to bed, or we're going to regret it.

I wish we'd score a bloody set piece too, we seem utterly useless on them.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 3

I'm sure I'm not the only one with the fear that our failure to score more might bite us.

I hope I'm wrong, but we have a bit of a tendency to drop points after dominating.

Score early 2and half City. Ease my troubled nerves.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

I liked Bennet initially but he really isn’t good enough for us, is he? 

He's not good enough, but at 5m, he will probably be happy to be a squad option and for that money you could do worse. Never a first team starter, but a body to use when needed. I'm sure in an ideal world Brendan would want Tarkowski, Dunk or Ake, but those guys are going to cost an arm and a leg. Benkovic ideally would be the one to come in, but by the sounds of it he needs another half a season at least in the Championship.

• Like 2

Good half. Perez, Justin and Tielemans have been very good. Shame we didnt put the game to bed as it was there for the taking. 

Nacho needs a good 10 mins second half, his touch has been appalling. Barnes and Perez off Vardy could cause havoc. 

Shoddy control and passing from Nacho and Ndidi is letting the side down. And our right side is weak. Tielemans and Perez starring.

Surely we can’t mess this up. Should be three easy points.

1 minute ago, lee7 said:

Nothings really happening for Iheanacho today. Vardy looks sharp though! I'd give Iheanacho another 10 then sub him for Barnes abd get Perez up top with Vardy

I think that is exactly what will happen unless we score another before then.

Despite the Albrighton injury, the system is working and we are totally dominant. Wasteful finishing is the only reason we aren't further ahead.

Can you imagine if we had Ricardo and Chillwell out on the wings, this would be a demolition job. Will be disappointed if we don't add another 2 or 3 in the 2nd half. This is actually one of the the worst teams I have ever seen at this level. Not only are they making mistakes but they're also not showing the usual desire to shut up shop that we usually see from bad teams.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lee7 said:

Nothings really happening for Iheanacho today. Vardy looks sharp though! I'd give Iheanacho another 10 then sub him for Barnes abd get Perez up top with Vardy

Yep, but he still managed to play a crucial role in our goal. 

• Like 2