Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth Match Thread

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Tielemans or Praet are due a goal, its quite baffling how few chances our midfielders get in games, hope they attack the box this 2nd half and bury them.

I'd love Tielemans to get one. He seems to be enjoying it today. Can see him curling one in from the edge of the box! 

• Like 2

I don’t understand the change. Nachos doing so well and Perez was good in the role just behind the front two. Why be conservative?

Praet should have come on for Ndidi and add more attacking fluidity as we don’t really need Ndidi for this game anymore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I disagree, they would have come out flying if they had the confidence. They're a team in absolute pieces at the moment and it'll be an embarassment if we don't batter these. Newcastle stuck 4 past them!

I sincerely hope our players and Rodgers aren't thinking the same way as your lol That's no dig at you, but the thought of the players coming out with the intention to play backs to wall football against this lot is horrifying.

Obviously I hope you’re right but I can see Bournemouth having the lions share of the ball second half, just think we need to put this to bed which we are more than capable of. 

1 minute ago, Sir Shep said:

Obviously I hope you’re right but I can see Bournemouth having the lions share of the ball second half, just think we need to put this to bed which we are more than capable of. 

I'm gonna feel really bad if I am wrong. Not only will I have embarassed myself for all to see, but we'd have also most likely screwed up in the most winnable game I have ever seen lol

Don't let me down lads!