Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth Match Thread

Just now, Sir Shep said:

Bournemouth will come out fighting now after a rocket or 10 from Howe, I hope we are now prepared to have less of the ball whilst they try to pepper us and then be able to break and finish. An interesting half ahead, would love a second sooner rather than later! 

I disagree, they would have come out flying if they had the confidence. They're a team in absolute pieces at the moment and it'll be an embarassment if we don't batter these. Newcastle stuck 4 past them!

I sincerely hope our players and Rodgers aren't thinking the same way as your lol That's no dig at you, but the thought of the players coming out with the intention to play backs to wall football against this lot is horrifying.

• Like 2

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Tielemans or Praet are due a goal, its quite baffling how few chances our midfielders get in games, hope they attack the box this 2nd half and bury them.

Vardy gets in the way it seems lol