Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sheff Utd (H) - Match Thread - 16/07/2020

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Well usually people in this thread wait till one minute into the game before completely writing off the team the performance and the manager...

lol 

Your posts remind me of that Swan Lesta fella :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

I'm not a big fan of a back 3 unless you have excellent wingback's which we don't, (maybe Chilwell and ricardo) but I'd have gone back to a back 4 and had wingers. It shows to me we are going to be defensive straight from the off, with no disrespect to Sheffield United who are having a great season but we need to put in a performance against them! Let's hope I'm wrong and they all put in a shift! Up the foxes! 🦊🦊🦊

Yeah, would prefer 4 at the back on this one with Bennett dropped and addition of Praet in the middle.

Just now, egg_fried_rice said:

I'm so nervous I've chinned a pint can of stella and battered a family bag of kettle chips in the 10 mins I've been sat down. This is horrible lol 

Sounds like a long night at the loo, even setting the potentially gut wrenching effects of the match aside!