Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sheff Utd (H) - Match Thread - 16/07/2020

Just now, bart said:

I read that Hamza was been tried as a right back in training, wonder what happened to that idea.

FoxesTalk had a meltdown at the prospect, and since Brendan spends his evenings on here he decided never to try it again :ph34r:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Mate the team is a joke, the formation is a shocker. 99 per cent of fans could pick a better tram than this. We are at home in a must win game, and are fielding the slowest back 3 ever, effectively a back 7, and kelechi on bench? It's odd and yoh know it, it's not being miserable it's being real

99 per cent of fans think they can pick a better team than this.

Just heard the lineup...don't think anyone saw that coming.

Hope Thomas has a good debut, I know absolutely nothing about him lol

Has he played any senior football at all even if it's a loan at Cheltenham?

Disappointed Nacho isn't starting.

1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Back 4 to begin with 

Kasper (I suppose) 

Fuchs

Bennett

Evans

Justin

Ndidi

Tielemans 

Barnes

Iheanacho 

Perez

Vardy

Fuchs isn't in the squad so we must assume he's not fit, Bennett and Evans are playing. 

2 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Mate the team is a joke, the formation is a shocker. 99 per cent of fans could pick a better tram than this. We are at home in a must win game, and are fielding the slowest back 3 ever, effectively a back 7, and kelechi on bench? It's odd and yoh know it, it's not being miserable it's being real

lol

Wow.

99% eh?

That's the spirit.

3 minutes ago, Stadt said:

We're not forced into playing a back 5. The two man midfield hasn't been working and now we'll be overloaded centrally and placing a lot of stress on two inexperienced wingbacks - I'd have been far happier with 4141 with Ndidi, Tielemans and Praet centrally

Too be honest it was that midfield that folded second half versus Bournemouth 

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Don't use academy graduates people moan, use academy  graduates people moan!

We are hamstrung by injuries, what do people expect miracles.....

There's a difference between blooding them into the team gradually and throwing them in to one of the biggest matches in modern times.

Feels a bit like Harey Worley mk. 2

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Just like when Anna Nicole Smith married that old millionaire bloke, it's a stunning mixture of youth and experience - 5-0 TO THE CITEHHHHH

And, like tonight, I always feared that one of them might die getting humped.

• Haha 3

If you are going to pick a premier league strike force for Evans, Morgan, and Bennett to contend with it would be McBurnie and McGoldrick.

Good honest hard working players, but they are not going to jink past our defence or play intricate little passes, or be put off by a bit of rough housing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

I wouldn't have a back 3, simples. Bennett and Evans or Wes and Evans at CB with Fuchs and Justin full backs 

Fuchs not making a bench with three youth team players in the squad, clearly tells you he’s injured.