Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

40 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Bleedin 'ell, that'll be the last time I listen to fantasy league pundits. Why exactly are Southampton being tipped as a surprise package? Crystal Palace are making them look like dog muck.

Ya boi went and spaffed his last £2 million in Fantasy League on Redmond, didn't he.

:plancque:

Walker-Peters in my team:facepalm:

Although according to livescore he was sent off then booked a minute later which is pretty impressive.

Edited by Royston.
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

That substitution could not be more Roy Hodgeson if it tried....  got Eze and Batsuyijjsjsjhdjkdjdjndndj on the bench, and he brings on the chap with a funny Serbian name. Miljivoiviichchcjicksnbsnsksnjs.

1-0 up going into the latter part of the game, and you'd remove a central midfielder for a striker or winger? I'm not saying they should sit back, but taking Mccarthy off for an attacking player would be madness.

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

1-0 up going into the latter part of the game, and you'd remove a central midfielder for a striker or winger? I'm not saying they should sit back, but taking Mccarthy off for an attacking player would be madness.

I’m being daft. I’ve had a beer.

40 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Wow calamity Moss at it again. Why the hell did he not look at the screen before making the first decision? Absolute herbet.

This word “herbet” is confusing.  Is it a Foxes Talk coinage, or Midlands slang?

It reads to me somewhere between “sherbet” and “helmet” ?!

herbet.JPG.d34b16b70e3723a6adb8a8369f682600.JPG

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, KingsX said:

This word “herbet” is confusing.  Is it a Foxes Talk coinage, or Midlands slang?

It reads to me somewhere between “sherbet” and “helmet” ?!

herbet.JPG.d34b16b70e3723a6adb8a8369f682600.JPG

I'd say midlands slang, being a Herbert is similar to being a right Charlie. Absolute helmet would equally apply.

• Thanks 1