Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Some of Leeds’ players making terrible decisions to shoot from thirty yards when there is a player who has bust a gut to break into a great position,  free for a pass .....

Leeds have been extremely poor. Haven’t even looked liked scoring. 

West Ham won't last the course, they can score goals but they are easy to get at and teams always get plenty of chances to score against them. 

Everton worried me more so tonight has still been ok for us. 

• Like 2

West Ham are a good team, they're quite stable in their style of play and I don't see them imploding too much. I think they'll get to about 65 points but not much more than that, that game vs them next month is huge though. I'm confident we'll be looking to make up for the horrific performance vs them earlier this season.

2 hours ago, Hoopla10 said:

What does that mean? Just in this game he's been in positions where he should score and whiffed. Are the goalkeepers more friendly to forwards? It feels like he could be playing for WBA or even Brighton at times where they create the chance but simply can't put it in the back of the net. Or Benteke before he found a bit of form again recently. I don't see that as anybody else's fault but his. I'm sure he's shown to be good in the past because Chelsea wouldn't have bought him for just under 50 mil.   

I have no doubt he’s a good player. But people need to start watching Bundesliga and seeing how obviously inflated strikers’ performances are in that league. 

It’s been the highest scoring major league in Europe for some time now. 

Edited by The_77

Pissing Leeds. Against us they were clinical whenever we made a mistake and Bamford played amazing.

Against West Ham they had much easier chances to score but failed. Bamford missed some serious chances!

I know it’s football but it’s still annoying 😩